It could happen | Syracusefan.com

It could happen

SWC75

Bored Historian
http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-women/d1

If we could defeat 7th seeded Tennessee and either 4th seeded Stanford or 7th seeded Washington then we could be in the finals against...

115-Mind-Blowing-mHealth-and-Telehealth-Statistics-and-Trends1.jpg

UConn up 32-4 after first quarter.

UConn women need to be moved to another division. WNBA?

UConn women need to be moved to another division. WNBA?
I wonder how'd they do in the WNBA.

I would bet they would make a credible team in that league. Not dominant, not winning titles, but maybe making the playoffs.

Could a men's team beat Mississippi State by more?

That would be pretty epic if we got to the final to play Uconn. But then we probably lose by like 25 because Stewart is a G.

We have some guards too!

Oh wait, G! As in straight G, OG, (CorduroyG)?!? lol nice. We need a picture of Omar from the wire! He could be an inspiration, instead of worrying about that epic team... Jimmy V said it best, after actually doing it!!

Last edited:
When I played Tecmo Super Bowl I would fool around and see if I could get Bo Jackson to 1000 rushing yards in a game.

Uconn women are playing Tecmo Super Bowl right now.

Man that game was amazing!!!! I used to have some buddies who were hellbent on it, and I mean some of them even got into fights over it! Quite an upgrade from the original, and the great part was that you could have whole seasons and have stats for everything over the course of it. I think that was rather unheard of back then, even though me jumping out of a 2nd story window, to win a wager with pledges I collected, was not. Sadly, nobody followed through on their bets, as I'm guessing that didnt think I would! I feel like Cooney sometimes!!!!

Youre right though...theyre doing Bill Belichick embarrassment to other teams right now!

Edit: Even more like a "God mode" on some games you can find a code for(I wouldnt know, but Ive heard of it at least! lol)

Last edited:
http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-women/d1

If we could defeat 7th seeded Tennessee and either 4th seeded Stanford or 7th seeded Washington then we could be in the finals against...

115-Mind-Blowing-mHealth-and-Telehealth-Statistics-and-Trends1.jpg

I think it happens. And I see no downside win or lose. It would be a historic moment for the program to have the opportunity to play for the Championship. All this tourney play only helps recruiting.

I'm sure this has been discussed here but... One has to imagine what the Women's college basketball landscape might look had Stewart elected to stay in her own back yard and attend Syracuse. I feel safe in saying that there might me a new dominant force in Women's Collegiate Basketball and they would be wearing Orange and I'm not talking about Tennesee orange or Texas orange either.

Just sayin!

I'm sure this has been discussed here but... One has to imagine what the Women's college basketball landscape might look had Stewart elected to stay in her own back yard and attend Syracuse. I feel safe in saying that there might me a new dominant force in Women's Collegiate Basketball and they would be wearing Orange and I'm not talking about Tennesee orange or Texas orange either.

Just sayin!

We my never get a Breanna Stewart in this area again but there will be a lot of good players who might not have come to Syracuse in the past will now come here. It won't be our last Final Four.

We my never get a Breanna Stewart in this area again but there will be a lot of good players who might not have come to Syracuse in the past will now come here. It won't be our last Final Four.
I hope that is true. Watching her play is a revelation. The mad skill she possesses is really something to behold. If she carries this Uconn team to another championship she will have eclipsed Diana Tusari as the most decorated and heralded basketball player in Women's NCAA Basketball history.

And that my friend... is truly amazing.

This was moved from the basketball board to this board which had the following parameters:

MSOC
WSOC
Track & Field
Cross Country
Field Hockey
Hockey
Volleyball
Tennis
Rowing
WLAX
Softball

I don't see basketball on the list.

This was moved from the basketball board to this board which had the following parameters:

MSOC
WSOC
Track & Field
Cross Country
Field Hockey
Hockey
Volleyball
Tennis
Rowing
WLAX
Softball

I don't see basketball on the list.

If I recall correctly the Womens BB was moved to here after the decision to create this forum. It was done to give the ladies a space where it would be easier to follow all their games and hopefully promote more of a following on the site. The posting of their games tended to get lost on the Mens BB forum.

With the season ending injury to one of their best players, UConn has a problem.

They have typically only played 7 players in big games and if they stay with that philosophy, they will try and beat Syracuse with only 6 players. Some of the 'experts' on their women's hoop board are saying this is true, that they think the Huskies are only going to play 6 players.

UConn has a huge advantage in talent and size, shooting ability and pretty much any other measure out there. But Syracuse plays a lot more players and with the system they have, it might be possible to wear the uber talented UConn players down enough to keep it an interesting game.

I hope so.

If I recall correctly the Womens BB was moved to here after the decision to create this forum. It was done to give the ladies a space where it would be easier to follow all their games and hopefully promote more of a following on the site. The posting of their games tended to get lost on the Mens BB forum.

I think they will get less attention here that on the far more populated basketball board. At any rate, you might want to edit your post at the top, if you haven't done so already.

I think they will get less attention here that on the far more populated basketball board. At any rate, you might want to edit your post at the top, if you haven't done so already.

Look at the board title. Woman's basketball is the first one listed next to the title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom