It is now official. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

It is now official.

As of 5 minutes ago, nycfan is officially in the house--site looks great!

You moving in with UEO for the Hurricane? Isn't he in a penthouse on the upper east side? :D

I know we're not supposed to talk about the former site, but Scout is doing something hilarious right now. They are listing over 903 current users, but most of them are names I've never heard of. If I were a new person wandering over there I would think that place is JUMPING! 903 people logged on! Has to be on purpose. grasping for straws...

I know we're not supposed to talk about the former site, but Scout is doing something hilarious right now. They are listing over 903 current users, but most of them are names I've never heard of. If I were a new person wandering over there I would think that place is JUMPING! 903 people logged on! Has to be on purpose. grasping for straws...

903 posters and about 6 posts. You do the math. :)

Seems like they're listing any Syracuse-related member as being on line. LOL

What's the policy on quoting posts from other scout boards... Is that taboo?

I'm fairly certain they're showing every registered user. There's like 8 providence fans on right now, and like 20 UConn guys

Thanks for allowing me in. I need my Syracuse fix and you guys provided it on the old site. Looking forward to that and more on this site.

Wow also I should add the more I look around and read the more I see this site has much more avilable for us. Its almost like Facebook for Syracuse Fans, I am quite happy and think you all did a great job. I don't post a lot but I do read the boards quite often and I am thankful for all you have done here.

Great move admins! This site is already 1,000,000 times more functional than Scout.

Thanks to everyone who have done so much for SU fans, not just this time, but through all years...way back to the AOL days when I first started to follow SU sports! New site is great!

first, thanks for the site. Its football week, finally, very excited for the game and to see this years team. So i dont want to start a thread about fan sites. But when the story is finally told about the move i want to ask about Rivals. Scout was always a second place national organization to Scout and we were only on Scout because of the mods. Were bridges burnt from the Rivals days? Rivals seemed to have the built in recruiting infrastructure. Just asking.

Now i am really confused apparently the TOS organization Rivals, i cannot say. So i think i will just lurk for a while until i get the vibe of the site. Beat Wake!

Like things so far. Not a regular poster but like the info you guys provide.

The fun part will be when they take down the "Moving Day" notice and some of the posters that only come online to rip the zone during basketball season start posting "Where the **** did everyone go"

Post... Crickets... Anybody??? Where did everyone go? Not even Swish or Studigor

Great work on the new site! The only aspect of the old site that I appreciate is Beth Long, and I wish her well.

Loooong time lurker. Have followed the moves many times over the years.
This is the best yet. Nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom