It really is embarassing | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It really is embarassing

we lose mccullough we lose our probably our third best on the ball defender last year along with rak and buss the best two. Our d would be shredded.

I have no problem with voicing dissapointment over players, who didnt give us atleast a year of team leadership. I am syracuse fan not a nba fan. 50,000 a year to play professional even if it isn't the nba isn't a bad deal. its probably double -4X what alot of us make. and any of these kids could get a good paying coaching gig at a high school.

Our d will not be shredded. By the end of the season our d will be aweome. What I'm really excited about is the hope that Malachi will finally bring a consistent 3-point threat to the offense. Our problem the last few years has been our offense. Defense is easier to learn and get good at. Be able to shoot well under pressure is very hard to come by.

I agree with you on the sentiment "I am syracuse fan not a nba fan." I have to admit when certain players leave it burns me a bit. I was really unhappy to see TE leave last year. But what can you do. The NBA money is just way too great.

It also bothers me how much the NCAA makes off the basketball players. It's really obscene. I wish the players received some kind of bonus pay from the NCAA when playing in the NCAA tournament. Most of the players in the NCAA tournament will not receive a penny of compensation from their basketball careers. It would be nice if the players had some kind of compensation so the NBA did not look so inviting.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-bas...uction-carnage-run-for-your-life-dabo-swinney

social media is an open marketplace of ideas. and you don't have to buy anything you don't like . in fact you should openly refute those you reasonably disagree with.

Unintentionally hilarious

Meh. I usually edit my posts if something like that happens. I was just too lazy to go back last night and change it. Poor choice,at least from an irony standpoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom