It's a good thing all the new Bills coaches are SO MUCH BETTER than last years | Syracusefan.com

It's a good thing all the new Bills coaches are SO MUCH BETTER than last years

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Just imagine where the 3-4 Bills would be without their amazing, wonderful new coaching staff that teaches them so much more than last year's coaches did.

I thought the defense looked a lot more like last years today and it's not their fault EJ spazzed out for about a quarter. They also had one of the worst calls I've ever seen hand the Jags a lifeline and then allowed Hughes to be held while Bortles threw the game winning TD.

I'm not even going to bring up the injuries.

Today is not the day I'm about to go in on Rex and co.

I agree on that 3rd and 15 PI. It was horrible.

My impression is that the Bills run their mouth too much. I've generally casually rooted for them for the most part over the years(Giants fan), but they seem to pop off a lot. So do a lot of their fans...all of that nonsense before the Patriots came in and mopped the floor with them again was laughable.

I thought the defense looked a lot more like last years today and it's not their fault EJ spazzed out for about a quarter. They also had one of the worst calls I've ever seen hand the Jags a lifeline and then allowed Hughes to be held while Bortles threw the game winning TD.

I'm not even going to bring up the injuries.

Today is not the day I'm about to go in on Rex and co.
Did anyone else think that on that last drive on 2-1, shady got the first down or at least extremely close to it? They never measured or showed a replay but I thought pretty clearly the ball crossed the yellow line which at least causes a measurement. Nope... next thing you know it was no gain and 3-1 which led to the EJ failed sneak and the EJ telegraphed throw to the flat.

Did anyone else think that on that last drive on 2-1, shady got the first down or at least extremely close to it? They never measured or showed a replay but I thought pretty clearly the ball crossed the yellow line which at least causes a measurement. Nope... next thing you know it was no gain and 3-1 which led to the EJ failed sneak and the EJ telegraphed throw to the flat.
I knew as soon as EJ rolled out that the game was over. Still can't believe that play call.

I knew as soon as EJ rolled out that the game was over. Still can't believe that play call.
I hope that they left him in London so he can go play for the London Monarchs. He just does not have the accuracy or game skills to be an NFL qb. Time to end that experiment.

OrangeFoo said:
I hope that they left him in London so he can go play for the London Monarchs. He just does not have the accuracy or game skills to be an NFL qb. Time to end that experiment.

No disagreement here really, but what's funny is outside of that awful stretch, he dominated Bortles, who really didn't do much

I know, that's hard to cut out but still...

No disagreement here really, but what's funny is outside of that awful stretch, he dominated Bortles, who really didn't do much

I know, that's hard to cut out but still...
It just shows the horrible state of QB play these days. It's a huge dilemma, NFL D's are too good for most of the QBs that are coming out of college who are used to throwing to a spot and the QBs can't run in the NFL without getting killed. It's easy for the college dudes to say that the NFL just needs to change its style on offense but when you pay a QB so much money you can't afford to get him killed. The Bills need to draft a QB in the first two rounds every year until they get their guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom