It's amazing how consistent Davis' story is after 8 years! | Syracusefan.com

It's amazing how consistent Davis' story is after 8 years!

liljoe

Scout Team
Oh, wait, no it isn't. I would find it more notable and realistic if the little details changed over 8 years. It is natural for real memories to change over time and become faded.

If someone is going to try and pull off a scam, they are going to rehearse over and over and over what their story is. They will make sure nothing changes. the story becomes ingrained in them.

Davis has told the exact same story, with all the same details in 2003, 2004, 2005 and now 2011. Of course his story would be consistent. I would actually bet if the police executed a search warrant of Davis' house they could probably find a note book with the whole story written out.

I dont know how hard it is to stay consistant when your claim is that someone touched you hundreds or thousands of times.

The fact is, I could claim that I saw Bigfoot, and in 10 years I could tell the same exact story about seeing Bigfoot, and that doesn't make it true.

He would get alot of money from syracuse then he wouldn't from some poor abuser.

I can see it now.
Once we won the title syracuse already played its part, and he is ready to screw everyone he grew up with. Including his stepbrother who he won't talk to but can make a exception for over money.

dudes only memories of the situation is that bernie touched him... my dog could stick to that story,

The fact is, I could claim that I saw Bigfoot, and in 10 years I could tell the same exact story about seeing Bigfoot, and that doesn't make it true.
But, it's amazing that in all stories, the molester is always Bernie Fine. It must be true

I noted this in another thread, but the story isn't consistent. And that dumbass Scwartz didn't even edit the story to be consistent.

Remarkably consistent. They show Bobby in 2003 saying I felt like I owed him and that's why I let him to the things he did. Then immediately Schwartz comes on and says his story is remarkably consistent. Then they cut to him in the present saying Fine put his hand on his leg and down his pants and if he resisted which "he did all the time", Fine would get aggressive.

Ok so in 03 you felt like you owed him and let him and 2011 you resisted all the time. That is remarkably consistent? Come on Schwartz, at least edit the piece so it looks consistent.

I dont know how hard it is to stay consistant when your claim is that someone touched you hundreds or thousands of times.

I was talking with my brother in Syracuse about this last night, and he asserted "I don't care how many times Bernie touched ME...I wouldn't have (climaxed) once"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom