It's good to be hated. | Syracusefan.com

It's good to be hated.

still hate nova, uconn and pitt more

Maine? People live there? And watch sports? Weird. I though it was part of Canada... and Canada loves us.
I love maine.

But if they dont love cuse, the canadians can have them for all i care.

Maine? People live there? And watch sports? Weird. I though it was part of Canada... and Canada loves us.

Easy now. I split time between Maine and NYC. Funnily enough I can think of 5 guys who were within a couple years of me at my high school who went to Syracuse. The kid working as cook at the local harborfront restaurant goes to Syracuse and is home for the summer. And we have not one but three Syracuse basketball alumni in the little coastal town where I spend my time. Not sure where the SU hate is coming from, may be one drunk UConn fan who moved north and sits in his basement clicking on surveys many times. People here tend to pay more attention to pro sports since UMaine sucks and Colby/bates/Bowdoin are division 3.

You would think Rhode Island would hate some A10 school somewhere with URI the state school. Must be UConn fans tilting the vote. Maine? Are you kidding? Shouldn't they hate Vermont.

You would think Rhode Island would hate some A10 school somewhere with URI the state school. Must be UConn fans tilting the vote. Maine? Are you kidding? Shouldn't they hate Vermont.

I would thought RI fans would hate UCONN the most, but there is way more history with SU and PC.

During the Coleman/Sherm Douglas years, I remember PC playing SU tough. High scoring close games that SU usually won but could have easily lost.

The link for the poll was on the Boneyard so guess who probably stuffed the ballot? Well PC and UConn being kindred spirits :) share a common foe, I guess.

Best part of the survey "BC is most hated team in Mass"! Way to be supported by your own state!
And L'ville the most hated in Kentucky. I'm guessing Indiana had to be second.

Last edited:
The link for the poll was on the Boneyard so guess who probably stuffed the ballot? Well PC and UConn being kindred spirits :) share a common foe, I guess.
I just read that Boneyard thread after reading your post. Haven't been there in a while. Boy they still hate us.

And L'ville the most hated in Kentucky. I'm guessing Indiana had to be second.
Indiana has been irrelevant and dominated in the Kentucky series for 20 years now. UNC or Duke would be 2nd and 3rd.

Hold it.

"Other schools listed as 'most hated' included Wisconsin, Arizona, Washington, Ohio State, Louisville, Michigan, Creighton and West Virginia."

Creighton? CREIGHTON? Who the *&$% could ever care that much about Creighton that they could even bother to muster hate?

Hold it.

"Other schools listed as 'most hated' included Wisconsin, Arizona, Washington, Ohio State, Louisville, Michigan, Creighton and West Virginia."

Creighton? CREIGHTON? Who the *&$% could ever care that much about Creighton that they could even bother to muster hate?

Must be Nebraska fans who hate being 2nd fiddle in basketball.

Indiana has been irrelevant and dominated in the Kentucky series for 20 years now. UNC or Duke would be 2nd and 3rd.
Okay I stand corrected. I'm guessing Duke then, because well, Duke. ;)

Hold it.

Carolina fans hate Creighton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom