"It's hard to criticize the selection of Pugh" | Syracusefan.com

"It's hard to criticize the selection of Pugh"

As the years have passed, I've begun to like Kiper less and less. He was always somewhat arrogant but he seems to have developed a sense of holier than thou attitude where he thinks his draft opinion is the gold standard. I understand he has mass experience, but a GM or a coach he is not.

As the years have passed, I've begun to like Kiper less and less. He was always somewhat arrogant but he seems to have developed a sense of holier than thou attitude where he thinks his draft opinion is the gold standard. I understand he has mass experience, but a GM or a coach he is not.

If a GM has a bad draft, good chance he's getting fired. Kiper can be wrong a lot and still keep his job. The result is he's gotten really good at remembering when he's gotten it "right", and comes up with all kinds of justifications when he's wrong (or more frequently just forgets about it).

So I agree with you, he's pretty much insufferable now.

An OLman forced into a starters role in year one, even before he had adjusted to the. NFL game. Kiper will be burning this report next year.

its just as big a crap shoot as high school rankings- what amazes me is that i wasnt smart enough to be a talking idiot on espn- the less you know the more you make-I WOULD BE KING OF THE WORLD