no poll

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OrangeBlood

Starter
2/26- @ Minnesota- L- 77-73: Minny is good, but nothing special. Had been playing excellent before this.
3/2- Iowa- W- 73-60: Its Ioaw.
3/5- Ohio State- L- 67-58: OSU really dominated the game. Kraft was sensational.
3/10- Michigan- W- 72-71: UM gave this game away with missed free throws.
B10 Tournament:
3/15- Illinois-W- 80-64-: Illni are decent, but IU was looking for revenge. IU played really well.
3/16-Wisconsin- L- 68-56: Wisky dominated from the start.
NCAA Tournament:
3/22-James Madison-W- 83-62: Typical 1/16 game.
3/24-Temple-W-58-52: Temple dominated the game. Gave it away at the end. Could have easily went the other way.

Is this team unbeatable? 5-3 in the last 8, with two games that they really could/should have lost.

IU is really really good. It will take a great effort from us. BUT let's not make them out to be the 70s undeafeted Hoosiers.

Can't wait for a battle.

I want to agree, but I'm scared just thinking of what Zeller is going to do inside against Christmas. Bring me off the ledge.

I want to agree, but I'm scared just thinking of what Zeller is going to do inside against Christmas. Bring me off the ledge.
Don't worry. We have a well rested DC2 to fill in if necessary. Ohhhhhhh . . . you said off the ledge!

People are getting way too worked up about Zeller. Against Temple, he had 15 points and 6 rebounds, zero offensive. Decent enough. But, hardly worthy of a superman cape.

Don't worry - "it" will happen once and then it will be BMK. From what I've seen Zeller isn't a back you down with power kind of player - more of a quick and athletic type. I like the matchup between him and our centers. Of course - for him to even have a chance, he'll have to have the ball. Small guards, long arms of our guards make that an interesting proposition.

Feel better yet?

I think IU is a bad match-up for us. If we do pull out a win though, I think we go to the F4 because we will be a bad match-up for Miami.

Cheers,
Neil

2/26- @ Minnesota- L- 77-73: Minny is good, but nothing special. Had been playing excellent before this.
3/2- Iowa- W- 73-60: Its Ioaw.
3/5- Ohio State- L- 67-58: OSU really dominated the game. Kraft was sensational.
3/10- Michigan- W- 72-71: UM gave this game away with missed free throws.
B10 Tournament:
3/15- Illinois-W- 80-64-: Illni are decent, but IU was looking for revenge. IU played really well.
3/16-Wisconsin- L- 68-56: Wisky dominated from the start.
NCAA Tournament:
3/22-James Madison-W- 83-62: Typical 1/16 game.
3/24-Temple-W-58-52: Temple dominated the game. Gave it away at the end. Could have easily went the other way.

Is this team unbeatable? 5-3 in the last 8, with two games that they really could/should have lost.

IU is really really good. It will take a great effort from us. BUT let's not make them out to be the 70s undeafeted Hoosiers.

Can't wait for a battle.
Also 12 losses in a row to Wisconsin, just wanted to add that.

That's major ownage...we don't even suck against Pitt that much!
Can you imagine if We lost 12 times in a row to Pitt or UL?I sure as hell don't want to.

And in our last 8, we are 6-2 with a loss to 1 Louisville and a horrible game against a rival. I say we have more than a chance. we will win.

People think IU is a bad matchup for us. I don't know how you can say we aren't a bad matchup for them, we tower over their starting lineup.

I'm less worried about IU than I am about SU. If the team we all know this team can be shows up we should be able to win this game.

James is due for a big game, and Brandon just needs to play under control, if James is on he is a nightmare for any team left in the tournament. I believe we will be loose, the players are playing with house money, all the pressure is on Indiana, they were supposed to win it all at the beginning of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom