Izzo is pure class | Syracusefan.com

Izzo is pure class

He really is, but like someone said in another thread, he was due for one these.

this defeat really backs up what calipari was saying sunday about the importance of seeding. the spartans shouldn't have been on that line and the committees logic cost them big time.

this defeat really backs up what calipari was saying sunday about the importance of seeding. the spartans shouldn't have been on that line and the committees logic cost them big time.

C'mon, they should have been spoon fed a 16 seed cause why, they are MSU? If they can't beat a 15 seed, then maybe they and the Big10 are not quite what we imagined them to be. You can't quibble about 1 seed line.

BTW, Izzo was gracious and gave all the credit ti MTSU, unlike Archie Miller, who said it "wasn't really anything they did, to be honest" and spoke nonstop about missed point blank shots. Maybe the fact we are taller than you at every position had something to do with that, douche.

Eh, that's what most coaches would say. Archie Miller though is a douche. That whole family is. Calipari too. :)

Roy would cry a lot.

I wouldn't put Cal in the douche class, Ive actually met him, he is a nice guy.

Ghost said:
Eh, that's what most coaches would say. Archie Miller though is a douche. That whole family is. Calipari too. :) Roy would cry a lot.
Hearing about how great the Millers are at coaching was getting a little old. Glad there aren't any left in this tourney.

tbonezone said:
In other words, they needed to be facing a 16 seed to win? It happens from time to time. It doesn't mean anything with regard to seeding.

I wouldn't put Cal in the douche class, Ive actually met him, he is a nice guy.

Eh, I feel like he's all over the place. Sometimes seems great, sometimes seems like a douche. The year they almost lost to ND (was that last year???? lol), he came off like a moron in a lot of the interviews.

BTW, Izzo was gracious and gave all the credit ti MTSU, unlike Archie Miller, who said it "wasn't really anything they did, to be honest" and spoke nonstop about missed point blank shots. Maybe the fact we are taller than you at every position had something to do with that, douche.

FWIW Boeheim said the same

Eh, I feel like he's all over the place. Sometimes seems great, sometimes seems like a douche. The year they almost lost to ND (was that last year???? lol), he came off like a moron in a lot of the interviews.

He likes to play to the media sometimes, I don't think hes a bad guy.

In other words, they needed to be facing a 16 seed to win? It happens from time to time. It doesn't mean anything with regard to seeding.
Forreal. It's not like they should have played Southern and they played Kentukcy instead...

He likes to play to the media sometimes, I don't think hes a bad guy.

That fair - I don't know any of these people. I assume they're all different people off the court.

Roy's probably never cried a real tear in his life for all I know...And I suspect he hasn't!

Mtsu looks a lot better than a 15 seed, but still you have to play the game, perhaps winning the big ten title took something out of them.

That fair - I don't know any of these people. I assume they're all different people off the court.

Roy's probably never cried a real tear in his life for all I know...And I suspect he hasn't!

When he coached the Nets he used to come into a rest that I worked at a lot, we talked bball a few times, he knew I was a huge Cuse fan, had nothing but good things to say about us and Jb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom