Jacob Hill | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jacob Hill

That spin move had me laughing like a mad man. You would think Lester was up in the box with a controller and just hit the B button or something, it was that good.

The return he had he spun with no one around him. I said to my friends someone accidentally hit spin instead of speed burst.

Not sure he would "survive" the season returning kicks in the ACC, but man it would be fun to see what he could do on KOs the next few games.

As an aside, I think Hill rushed 17 times in the RI game, and the majority of those were inside zone runs. He must be one tough SOB, to go along with the freakish cutting ability. I have no doubt he will be on scholarship for 2016.

It would be fun indeed. It might be hard for players to find him first and then his ability to cut could lead to some exciting returns.

It would be fun indeed. It might be hard for players to find him first and then his ability to cut could lead to some exciting returns.

Maybe they put him in when we were up big, but he was back there opposite Bris receiving KO's.

It seems like he could be a great a change of pace back if they bring him in for a play or 2 here and there. A little jitterbug like that can give defenses something to think about all week

The kid can play and Shafer loves him.

Don't sleep on him.

cuseguy said:
The kid can play and Shafer loves him. Don't sleep on him.

I agree with you and Jake. It's almost like we sat together. Oh wait...we did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom