Jake Olson Hired as Operations and Recruiting Assistant | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jake Olson Hired as Operations and Recruiting Assistant

<Places sticky note for reference when the posters citing the "Dino will leave because we're not committed to the football program">
Staff and lack thereof wasn't something that Babers was promised that wasn't fulfilled. Personally I think they are trying to compensate with things in their control and adding lower level staff is maybe a way to do that.

Staff and lack thereof wasn't something that Babers was promised that wasn't fulfilled. Personally I think they are trying to compensate with things in their control and adding lower level staff is maybe a way to do that.

That's the way it seems to me as well, but I don't think it will cut it long term. A couple recruiting assistants are nice but hopefully they can fulfill what was promised

That's the way it seems to me as well, but I don't think it will cut it long term. A couple recruiting assistants are nice but hopefully they can fulfill what was promised
i agree. the sooner they get on with the dome renovation the better. i believe will help recruiting. its beginning to remind me of the ipf fiasco. i maybe to harsh, as the renovation is FAR more complicated . i think the ipf nonsense contributed in marrones departure(i also maybe naive).
what do you think was promised? not being sarcastic--other than the dome stuff, i do not know

i agree. the sooner they get on with the dome renovation the better. i believe will help recruiting. its beginning to remind me of the ipf fiasco. i maybe to harsh, as the renovation is FAR more complicated . i think the ipf nonsense contributed in marrones departure(i also maybe naive).
what do you think was promised? not being sarcastic--other than the dome stuff, i do not know

Not at liberty to say but is is stuff that every P5 school has pretty much and SU doesn't as well as another change or 2.

Agreed. But I don't think it's hurting at all or that Babers is turning down the help lol.

Nothing that shouldn't be achievable from my view

Not at liberty to say but is is stuff that every P5 school has pretty much and SU doesn't as well as another change or 2.

Okay, so what doesn't Syracuse have that Rutgers, BC, Northwestern and Kentucky does have?

Okay, so what doesn't Syracuse have that Rutgers, BC, Northwestern and Kentucky does have?
Wish I could tell you. There are things that are just not in this University's DNA to approve and fund for athletics that almost all P5 schools have.

My word people. We have more than enough here.

The other stuff that folks are alluding to here is NOT available everywhere.

Recruiting hostesses?