Class of 2014 - Ja'Quan Newton | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Ja'Quan Newton

Wow, very nicely done! From both June 4 and 5, great content Francis.
Especially like the Hammer dunk on the oop he seems to pull back from way behind his head. Just sick.

Much thanks for the latest on recruits. I still have four webpages from your site in tabs ready to read still.
Thanks for the kind words as always Tee. I'm trying to keep things updated there daily or as much quality content I can find since we're heading into a busy recruiting period coming up over the next few months. You know your game recaps and opinions are always welcomed for me to put up whenever you can:).

Thanks for the kind words as always Tee. I'm trying to keep things updated there daily or as much quality content I can find since we're heading into a busy recruiting period coming up over the next few months. You know your game recaps and opinions are always welcomed for me to put up whenever you can:).
My pleasure. More and more itching to head down to AC or something similar in the area in the coming months. The '14 kids are amazing and I can't believe we've already landed one of the best of them in The Hammer. To add one or two of Joseph, Perkins, Newton and Whitehead and possibly a shot blocker in Goodluck or Chukwu....beyond gravy.

Are you two done with the mutual masturbation session? :)

"You're the best!"
"No, YOU'RE the best!"
"No no no no YOU ARE the best!"
YouMad.jpg

That the chick in your avatar is getting hitched and now you wanna take it out on Tee and me(that rhymes lol):p.

OK this thread had me laughin pretty good.

Love me some Philly guards they always bring the swagger and play with an edge. Ja'Quan looks like he has pretty long arms that he used well on all those crazy finishes at the rim.

Completely agree. I was going to post that the other day, how Philly guards always seem to come with a purpose. Dion. Pow!

dion-waiters-o.gif

Dion has text book foot work at full speed . . . . meanwhile a majority of bigs around the country cannot perform a simple drop step from a stand still.

Edit: Check out Siva he is totally expecting to take a charge on that one and woop Dion is gone. Dion sets him up like he wants to go right through him to.

Completely agree. I was going to post that the other day, how Philly guards always seem to come with a purpose. Dion. Pow!

dion-waiters-o.gif
Tee, do you have the gif or clip of the fast break spin move that Dion put on that big goof from Wisconsin in the sweet 16 game? That play was a huge turning point after Wisky was going bonkers from 3pt land.

Tee, do you have the gif or clip of the fast break spin move that Dion put on that big goof from Wisconsin in the sweet 16 game? That play was a huge turning point after Wisky was going bonkers from 3pt land.
Nah, I wish but heading out to a birthday party now and will look tonight, my friend. :)

Haven't found it yet, but enjoy this one, especially when asked if he was the best guard in the tournament.
Just a special player. Confidence that would make an all pro defensive back proud. Not to mention his skill set.

Mountaincuse, thanks for tee number 6,000. Thanks to all of you guys for the love. Feels really good on a rainy day. Almost feels like sunshine!

Mountaincuse, thanks for tee number 6,000. Thanks to all of you guys for the love. Feels really good on a rainy day. Almost feels like sunshine!
I saw you only needed six more, so I tee'd you up a few times.

Just doing my little part to cheer you up given recent happenings, you know:
ne5a6u3y.jpg

Steal my sunshine

I saw you only needed six more, so I tee'd you up a dew time.

Just doing my little part to cheer you up given recent happenings, you know:
ne5a6u3y.jpg
Definately did your part, great day today thanks to you, cusetown and all of my Cuse family.

Newton highlights scattered through this video. Sweet Philadelphia spin move at the 2:28. Looks vicious attacking the basket.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/06/615-articles-and-notes.html
Reports at the NBPA Camp is that Newton is currently giving Josh Perkins a South Philly schooling. Whitehead, Diallo, Jones, Newton all played on a high level according to reports and even Paschal Chukwu seemed to have did well overall in camp as well. Can't wait to see footage of Newton vs Perkins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom