Jason Beck, Rocky Long, and the rest of the Staff | Syracusefan.com

Jason Beck, Rocky Long, and the rest of the Staff

I’d keep Campinale, Fisher and maybe Perkins.

Anyone who was only here one season isn’t tarnished imo.

The sample size on the secondary coaches is small but I think safeties, cbs and rovers had good seasons. I don’t know where the JWilson decision falls.

I think Campinale should be a no brainer, and his work with the TEs has been noticeable.

New head coaches typically keep someone. The entire offensive staff though not named Campinale should be let go.

I’d keep Campinale, Fisher and maybe Perkins.

Anyone who was only here one season isn’t tarnished imo.

The sample size on the secondary coaches is small but I think safeties, cbs and rovers had good seasons. I don’t know where the JWilson decision falls.

I think Campinale should be a no brainer, and his work with the TEs has been noticeable.

New head coaches typically keep someone. The entire offensive staff though not named Campinale should be let go.
Nunzio and Fisher make sense. Young guys who can recruit and both can recruit NJ which is highly important to us.

I think it’s silly to try to retain a ton of the current staff but equally silly to scorched earth. Review the position group performances, the recruiting and strategy for each, and retain who makes sense.

Fisher and Nunzio for recruiting. I'd love Beck as QB coach. I'd be happy to have Long back, but would be surprised if he'd want to hang around for a new guy, unless it's White.
Beck didn't suddenly forget how to coach QB's. Maybe that's why Anae decided to leave after one year here meddling from Dino, unlike coaching under Bronco all those years.

Long time NJ High School coach who is our TE Coach and primary contact for NY and NJ players, Valeri loves him. Our interim coach, his family is well connected in Jersey
I thought Monroe was our NJ guy? Didn’t he bring in like all the big name Nj guys?

Our final regular season game is the battle for last place in the ACC. Not a lot of reasons for renewing assistant coaches contracts.