Jason Candle | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jason Candle

Candle has taken over a program that Campbell grew into something. It has the best facilities in the MAC and Candle has not been hired by any other programs. It only takes 1, but half of his years are okay and the other half are top notch. Too many .500 or right around .500 seasons for the MAC for my liking. Looking like its Fran, but was not very high on Candle.

Candle has taken over a program that Campbell grew into something. It has the best facilities in the MAC and Candle has not been hired by any other programs. It only takes 1, but half of his years are okay and the other half are top notch. Too many .500 or right around .500 seasons for the MAC for my liking. Looking like its Fran, but was not very high on Candle.

Glad we're ruling candidates out on their HC records...

Glad we're ruling candidates out on their HC records...

Unfortunately, I think you have to look at the final 3 candidates to realize, this was not as sought after position as many hoped, or were led to believe. I still think there was too much smoke With Mullen not to have validity. But something happened. Of the 3, I wanted Chesney, he was 3rd on my top 10 wish list. Brown and Candle were not on my top 10. Between Brown and Candle, I think I prefer Brown.

It would have been nice to get in on that Ohio recruiting, though.

Disasterclass in the barstool sports bowl for candle and the Rockets. Undisciplined team

Disasterclass in the barstool sports bowl for candle and the Rockets. Undisciplined team
Yes, we would have seen a lot of stupid penalties and cheap shots had we hired Candle. Pretty sure he would not have made a big impact on recruiting either. Happy hoe things turned out.

I was not nice to the Wyoming coaches unfortunate to have been in the opposing coaches box for the Syracuse-Wyoming game at the dome in 2006. Very very not nice.

I don’t regret this but I felt I owed it to the Cowboys to root for them today.

I feel like I righted some wrongs today and now, someday, I might feel worthy of visiting the great state of Wyoming.

Congrats Wyoming! Enjoy your victory!

I never understood any of the love for Candle what so ever. Kind of seems like a weirdo, took over a program Campbell built, and Toledo has elite facilities compared to the rest of the conference. Kind of hard for them not to win.

I never understood any of the love for Candle what so ever. Kind of seems like a weirdo, took over a program Campbell built, and Toledo has elite facilities compared to the rest of the conference. Kind of hard for them not to win.
He is a head coach in the MAC that won games. That’s the extent of it. He has huge advantages at Toledo compared to most of the rest of that conference and he more than likely would have been Dino part II here.

Yes, we would have seen a lot of stupid penalties and cheap shots had we hired Candle. Pretty sure he would not have made a big impact on recruiting either. Happy hoe things turned out.

I was not nice to the Wyoming coaches unfortunate to have been in the opposing coaches box for the Syracuse-Wyoming game at the dome in 2006. Very very not nice.

I don’t regret this but I felt I owed it to the Cowboys to root for them today.

I feel like I righted some wrongs today and now, someday, I might feel worthy of visiting the great state of Wyoming.

Congrats Wyoming! Enjoy your victory!
Sent that stoic coach into retirement the right way. They had themselves a nice season wins over Texas tech App state and Fresno state

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom