Jay Wright Retiring | Syracusefan.com

Jay Wright Retiring

2E72962E-52A2-49B7-81B6-AB33D59767C9.jpeg

Jay Wright and Villanova were the biggest winners of the Cuse-in-ACC decline. Very interested to see how this plays out.
Really? I kinda think it cleared the way for Seton Hall and Providence more. Villanova was already pretty good.

Bit of a tangent, sorry, Jay Wright, everyone.

Jay Wright.

Wow what a surprise. That's how you do it though. Just rip the bandaid off and get it over with. Talk about doing it right. Made millions...retire from coaching...probably will be invited into ESPN occasionally to talk hoops...young enough to enjoy stuff for years to come. Good for him.

Really? I kinda think it cleared the way for Seton Hall and Providence more. Villanova was already pretty good.

Jay Wright.
Only my take but look at their history from 2014-present plus the NBA talent. I would say they jumped from pretty good to elite.

What a surprise to see him retire!

Jay Wright.

Seton Hall and Providence haven't done anything or strung together good seasons. This was PC's first Sweet 16 since the 90s.

AS people have eluded to as long as we are irrelevant Nova is a way better job and gets first pick of Northeast recruits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom