Jay Z courtside at Duke at Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Z courtside at Duke at Pitt

My assumption based on nothing is that Capel is responsible for Jay Z sitting courtside. I don't think we can count on a 70-some year old man to have a lot of connections to the entertainment industry today. But he may have an "in" with someone big from the 1980s. Is Dr. Joyce Brothers still around? She'll probably do it for a couple of dome dogs.

Leo Rautins should bring Justin Trudeau (not Timberlake) so they can promote the influx of Canadians into the NBA and NCAA. Trudeau can announce that SU is the college of Canada and he could also put pressure on the NCAA about qualifying French Canadians for their French speaking classes!

My assumption based on nothing is that Capel is responsible for Jay Z sitting courtside. I don't think we can count on a 70-some year old man to have a lot of connections to the entertainment industry today. But he may have an "in" with someone big from the 1980s. Is Dr. Joyce Brothers still around? She'll probably do it for a couple of dome dogs.
So jb isn't hanging out with jayz?

He’s a “Kentucky fan”. From Toronto. With a broke J. Who throws himself into NBA trash talking exchanges as if it involves him, and tries to get in the locker room after the NBA finals.

Keep that clown out of the Dome, please.

More than half of the Toronto Raptors fans would like to throw him out of his front row seats. He is an embarrassment.

Denzel! I just like Denzel. Plus we were born on the same day of the year. I think that makes us like distant cousins or something.
I think Denzel is the winner. I'd be all in to have him come to the Dome and cheer on Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom