Jayden Bass in the portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jayden Bass in the portal

Both Moeolo and Ellis are Polynesian. Very strong/heavy lower bodies is a common trait, which means they tend to weigh more than people of comparable size. Not saying these guys are in peak condition, but I don't think we should write them off. Just my 2 cents as a Hawaii guy that has followed many Polynesian players over the years.

Both Moeolo and Ellis are Polynesian. Very strong/heavy lower bodies is a common trait, which means they tend to weigh more than people of comparable size. Not saying these guys are in peak condition, but I don't think we should write them off. Just my 2 cents as a Hawaii guy that has followed many Polynesian players over the years.
Thanks for the context

So, tell us you’ve got a lotta junk in your trunk without telling us you’ve got a lotta junk in your trunk. :p

Fatty Stout GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Yeah, that's great, but neither one got any push at all on running plays against the 2nd string defense.

Moeolo was good in pass coverage, as I've said a couple times now, because he has ridiculously thick legs and is an immovable object.

Ellis was simply not mobile enough to be effective. He had trouble getting off the field. Looks like knee problems.

Yeah, that's great, but neither one got any push at all on running plays against the 2nd string defense.

Moeolo was good in pass coverage, as I've said a couple times now, because he has ridiculously thick legs and is an immovable object.

Ellis was simply not mobile enough to be effective. He had trouble getting off the field. Looks like knee problems.
I dont now about that. at thw 1 hr 45 mark. They were getting some yards on the left side with a walk on RB

Matt says things

Yeah, that's fine. I was at the game, in the lower level, around the 50 yard line.
I have eyes. I've been watching Syracuse football for 60 years.

I dont now about that. at thw 1 hr 45 mark. They were getting some yards on the left side with a walk on RB

That's great. It only took almost 2 hours.

I left in the third quarter. In the time I was there, as I've said several times now, he was good in pass protection, because nobody can push him back.

The 2nd string offense generated almost nothing in the entire first half, so I'm curious what great runs you are remembering.

I left in the third quarter. In the time I was there, as I've said several times now, he was good in pass protection, because nobody can push him back.

The 2nd string offense generated almost nothing in the entire first half, so I'm curious what great runs you are remembering.
We are talking about Moeola. Not the whole unit. He is not responsible for the whole offense. They had a walk on RB carrying the ball and still got push on the run plays. The unit as a whole weren't particularly good but he wasnt the reason for it.

Since you missed some of the game. Re watch it on you tube

Yeah, that's fine. I was at the game, in the lower level, around the 50 yard line.
I have eyes. I've been watching Syracuse football for 60 years.
You might have been at the game, but it appears you weren’t watching Moeolo

First snap of the game pushes 88 five yds upfield. Second play pulls right and puts a nice trap block on 30.

He played well. Showed the ability to execute combo blocks and get to the second level. Can’t do that if you can’t move.

I highly doubt Moeolo was worth a damn in pass coverage.

I highly doubt Moeolo was worth a damn in pass coverage.

OK, bust my balls, but you can't push him backwards. His legs are too big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom