JB and Bryant coach got into it after the game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JB and Bryant coach got into it after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if you want respect, beat the no name out of conference school.

What a joke.

Maybe this is the next Oats. Good for Bryant and the win.

Here’s what happened.

The Bryant players didn’t make it to the handshake line quickly cuz they were in the court celebrating. Boeheim said a few things in the line about bad sportsmanship not shaking hands. Then he let Paulie walnuts know his thoughts on it as well. Paulie kept saying “what do you want me to do coach?”
This is what it looked like to me.

I think JB was giving the Bryant kids in the handshake line props and pointed out to the other group of players (and HC) who were on the court celebrating.

I can understand the players but I would expect the coach to revel in the opportunity to shake hands with a big chit-eating grin.

But that’s probably why he coaches at Bryant.

Last edited:
This what it looked like to me.

I think JB was giving the Bryant kids in the handshake line props and pointed out to the other group of players (and HC) who were on the court celebrating.

I can understand the players but I would expect the coach to revel in the opportunity to shake hands with a big chit-eating grin.

Boeheim just confirmed it

Yeah if JB is mad a player on the other team didn't get to shake hands cuz he was celebrating then maybe you should beat them next time so they don't have anything to celebrate. Everyone would rip Coach K for doing something like that.
Announcers said, said player, walked to the locker room without shaking hands, and that is what JB was talking about.

This what it looked like to me.

He is probably celebrating that he will get a better job after this win and sneaking into the Dance last year.

can you post where I said otherwise.

You guys are being weird. are you related to the Bryant coach?
Some people kinda like to try to be objective.

The Bryant coach is a pri ck. He instigated it and JB said some stuff back and then walked away. The Bryant coach was butt hurt that JB didn’t give them any respect a couple of years ago. He’s a clown. He walked off the court with his hand flapping like a child does when he’s mocking an adult.
JB talked to one of his kids and the coach didnt care for it.

Basketball is such a silly sport. Guys slap each other, and then coaches blow up because of talking in the handshake line.

What next? Arguing over who’s cross-stitching is better?

These press conferences are going to be golden. Get your popcorn ready. I think Bryant is about to get the UB treatment.

Why on earth did we schedule them? We are doing NEC teams a favor when we invite them to the Dome and we can pick any of the programs we want I'm sure we have played everyone in that league at least once. Why give them a game if they gave us a hard time over something we couldn't control?

C19 hit the team pretty hard each of the previous 2 years.
Bryant is playing in the America East conference this season. This is their first year.

So is Bryant our rival now?

Or are we getting a new coach instead.

This is a real pickle.
Bryant’s a decent lacrosse school. We’re very similar.

ESPN alert says “Bryant coach waves at Syracuse fans after win”. No, he was waving at the Bryant fans behind his bench. Jfc

ESPN alert says “Bryant coach waves at Syracuse fans after win”. No, he was waving at the Bryant fans behind his bench. Jfc
Definitely looked like he was mocking someone. He wasn’t making eye contact, or anything

Bryant is playing in the America East conference this season. This is their first year.

Fair enough again if this guy called us out publicly over C19 stuff why would we EVER do them the favor of scheduling them for a game? Every America East team would love a trip to the Dome there are a ton of schools a 5 hour bus ride from us we could/should play instead.

Its not like there aren't 30-40 schools to pick from from the NEC/American East/MAAC.

Nice to see ESPN is giving this some run...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom