JB called out Moyer in the PC | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

JB called out Moyer in the PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
People

I'd bet every single season JB has coached a player that has sprained an ankle at sometime in the season. It's the most common basketball injury. He's seen hundreds of his players sprain an ankle through the years. He's seen some that need a couple weeks off and seen some players don't even miss a game for it. This is the first time I can remember that an SU player came back from a sprained ankle and then went back out without re-injuring it. I'm guessing this is the first time JB can remember this scenario as well.

Was tongue in cheek. JB says ridiculous things to suit his whims.

So much conjecture on here. We have NO idea what is up with Moyer's ankle.

Are you kidding? So Moyer wasn't an alpha when he was playing at least 2 weeks quicker than most guys do with a high ankle sprain?
That's admirable. But when did he tell JB that he wouldn't play, this morning?

Are you kidding? So Moyer wasn't an alpha when he was playing at least 2 weeks quicker than most guys do with a high ankle sprain?

Keep in mind the wonderful person who says Moyer is "not an alpha" doesn't have the guts to stand behind his comments in his thread because he's scared of offending a mod

as I said 100 pages back, comments shoulda stayed in-house...
that said, jb could've handled this 100% PR perfectly and the same posse would've still had torches out... the agenda some have had (and will cling to until the day JB's gone) would be laughable if it weren't as harmful as it is

Is this a post from 2018?

When has this ever applied to JB? You want him to start now? For Matthew Moyer? And a sprained ankle?
It’s sad when we have to accept this HC’s behavior even when it’s wrong.

JB is a good man and done more than enough for SU but his crap shouldn’t be accepted just because.

Belichick is less arrogant.

If you type something and don't post it or erase it after a minute or so, it is saved as a "draft". If you click the floppy icon, you are given the option to save or delete the draft. If you don't erase it, it will appear as part of the next post. This only happens within a thread.

View attachment 122237

That's happened to me a few times. I often type out a post to vent, but delay hitting the post button until I really mean it to at least try to avoid looking like a fool.

That's happened to me a few times. I often type out a post to vent, but delay hitting the post button until I really mean it to at least try to avoid looking like a fool.

You're way smarter than I am.

I just want everyone to notice that I haven't actually posted about the presser comments. That's been handled very well by many here. I'm just enjoying the struggle between fans of the team.

This is why Boeheim backed Frankie last year. Because he respects a person that will fight for something, not that he was right or wrong, but you can't just take it away from him without a struggle. That's why he's an alpha and it appears that Moyer is not.

Eh, Boeheim started backing Frank when the all-in-on Quade failed. There was nobody else to back! Frank was recruited over like it or not. Geno was brought in to help as well because I believe the staff was VERY worried about the position. He’s done well but has limitations. Next year will be interesting with better ballhandlers and more talent.

Keep in mind the wonderful person who says Moyer is "not an alpha" doesn't have the guts to stand behind his comments in his thread because he's scared of offending a mod
OK, I get it Boeheim's an ogre.

I don't think your on the right page as I would be the person who questioned Moyer.

Dang it! Okay, enough of this. The JB supporters win. (ha - that's funny - i think i inadvertently called them jock straps).

This thread is now 3 pages longer than the game thread. WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!

YOU DID IT!!!
IMG_3245.GIF

Eh, Boeheim started backing Frank when the all-in-on Quade failed. There was nobody else to back! Frank was recruited over like it or not. Geno was brought in to help as well because I believe the staff was VERY worried about the position. He’s done well but has limitations. Next year will be interesting with better ballhandlers and more talent.

There’s no guarantee Quade would have won the job. Thorpe thought he would and didn’t. And jb was worried that we were VERY thin at both guard spots. That’s why he brought Thorpe in.

and who the cares if the Moyers are pillars of the community or if you met them once - you think that gives them license to try and overrule medical/coaching staff?

How does a 60% Moyer help the team? Even when he’s 100% we know we may not get anything out of him.

And after 40+ years Jim really feels the need to scold a parent for having their child’s best interests at heart. There certainly appears to be a lack of trust between the family and the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom