JB can still Coach | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

JB can still Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can mouth off when you're winning a lot, but 63% of your games since joining the ACC isn't a lot. He just sounds like a sad old man yelling at clouds. It used to be funny, but now it's funny in a "we're laughing at you" sense.

I wish JB had as many Quad 1 wins as he has insults to reporters this year. Enough is enough. Attacking people personally is not a good look for the University or the athletic department. If JB hasn’t noticed, the entire country is a little sensitive to how people are treated. Unfortunately, JB can’t help himself. At some point the University will step in.
The university will step in and build bathrooms for people 5’2” and shorter.

It was a joke. I'm not really sure what JB's comments have to do with the 1st Amendment.
I don’t understand why ppl care so much.

Ppl are always looking for a “victim” to protect. Do you really care about Matt Gutierrez’s feelings? He’s an adult. I’m sure he slept just fine last night.

If it really bothered him and he had any stones then he’d say something verbally to JB right on the zoom call. Instead he sends out a tweet to all his JB-hater-fanboys like he accomplished something. It’s pathetic.

You can mouth off when you're winning a lot, but 63% of your games since joining the ACC isn't a lot. He just sounds like a sad old man yelling at clouds. It used to be funny, but now it's funny in a "we're laughing at you" sense.
Tune in the coaches show thread tonight.

You’d think that after 35+ years, Boeheim would have learned when to shut up and take one on the chin once in a while.

But no, always deflecting blame and continues to act like a toddler at times.
Maybe he doesn't become the hall of famer without those insecurities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom