JB enjoying retirement | Syracusefan.com

JB enjoying retirement

Go get it done coach!
Looking great and happy and I don't blame him getting out with NIL and portal as he mentioned. Stuff is crazy right now.
fd24805f-c697-451c-81f8-9ad2345acbcb_text.gif

(That's Morgan Freeman's son. Same face!)

What fish are in Lk. Ontario?

Thanks OP. Seeing that got me more emotional than I was anticipating—I was very much on the “it’s (been) time to rip the band-aid off” mindset, but seeing that made me fully appreciate that—he’s really retired…Wow

All the best coach, and thank you for everything.

Last edited:
Thanks OP. Seeing that got me more emotional than I was anticipating—I was very much on the “it’s (been) time to rip the band-aid off” mindset, but seeing that made me fully appreciate that—he’s really retired…Wow

All the best coach, and thank you for everything.
Yeah, most of us knew the move had to happen but it’s still not fully realized that he’s no longer the head coach and probably won’t be until the season officially starts next year.
I’ll tell you one thing: whichever game they decide to honor him at next year is absolutely going to sell out and I wonder if that could be “the game” where we move the court (logistics depending). I don’t know if my emotions will be able to handle that ceremony.

I imagine next year will have lots of ebbs and flows of emotions for JB. Some days he will probably feel very sad not leading this program for the first time in a half-century, and other days he will probably be like "holy crap I don't have to fly to Blacksburg, VA on a freezing cold night in February, this is awesome!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom