JB Look Alike Contest | Syracusefan.com

JB Look Alike Contest

81South

2017 Iggy Winner, Back to Back Iggy Winner
I was on the road last night watching my daughter play hoops. I only got to hear the last 10 minutes of the game on the radio coming home. How did the look a like contest go? Any great look a likes? Who did Juli pick as the winner?

Thanks in advance.

I was on the road last night watching my daughter play hoops. I only got to hear the last 10 minutes of the game on the radio coming home. How did the look a like contest go? Any great look a likes? Who did Juli pick as the winner?

Thanks in advance.
There was a girl (frosh) dressed up as JB who I thought won. She was huffing and puffing, hooting and a hollering - even threw off the jacket. Looked like a fun time.

Impressive job by Juli running this. It is the type of thing that is much harder than it looks.

That's really funny that they got Juli to be the judge. Too funny!

There was a girl (frosh) dressed up as JB who I thought won. She was huffing and puffing, hooting and a hollering - even threw off the jacket. Looked like a fun time.

T, I like the avatar photo. That's a good one. 81south's avatar photos always give me a headache in a good way.

That was awesome. The big forehead really sealed the deal for the young lady.

And every time I see Juli I can't help but scratch my head and think how did coach land her. What a beauty.

It must have been JB's million dollar personality.

Impressive job by Juli running this. It is the type of thing that is much harder than it looks.
I think Juli, just this once, should have let JB dress like in the old days too. Even if he had to go to a thrift store for an ugly jacket. OTOH maybe it was JB who didn't want to play along

I think Juli, just this once, should have let JB dress like in the old days too. Even if he had to go to a thrift store for an ugly jacket. OTOH maybe it was JB who didn't want to play along

He did say in his PC that he probably would not have won the look alike contest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom