JeremyCuse's wedding... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JeremyCuse's wedding...

wedding of the year and more. Beautiful venue, gorgeous weather, incredible reception, fantastic food, hanging with the SUfan gents and ladies...and on and on. I can't believe what great time it was. Home run Jeremy and Nell.

No Otto on the cake (bride made that abundantly clear) but there was an Otto ice sculpture (See Marks post) and we had blue and orange bar napkins with Otto on them.
I wore an orange dress. That must count for something!

Last edited:
And I wore an orange dress. That must count for something!

Yes absolutely, plus several orange ties in the crowd and Bees had an Orange Bow tie.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 15927

The Syracusefan.com/Fine Mess crew

We should have a contest among the non-Fine Mess posters to see who can guess the most people in the picture. I'm pretty sure I can get CTO and Jeremy right. :) I would be kind of interesting to see if all these people actually look like I think they look like - not that I spend a lot of time thinking about it. Wow that just turned kind of weird...

Last edited:
wedding of the year and more. Beautiful venue, gorgeous weather, incredible reception, fantastic food, hanging with the SUfan gents and ladies...and on and on. I can't believe what great time it was. Home run Jeremy and Nell.

Ditto

Cuseregular said:

Couldn't have said it better. Everything right down to the table centerpieces were incredible. The pictures on the table of the two of them when they were young were great. Jeremy, you looked like a dork when you were a kid. Lol.

The University Sheraton was the place to be Saturday night.

JeremyCuse said:
Yes absolutely, plus several orange ties in the crowd and Bees had an Orange Bow tie.

You should feel special Jeremy. I wore that orange bow tie for my wedding almost 20 years ago and ONLY gets brought out for very special SU occasions such as the Cancer Ball or for weddings where the bride and/or groom are HUGE SU fans.

Couldn't have said it better. Everything right down to the table centerpieces were incredible. The pictures on the table of the two of them when they were young were great. Jeremy, you looked like a dork when you were a kid. Lol.

The University Sheraton was the place to be Saturday night.

LOL, what year did your table have? I suspect that was really the horrible school pictures that most schools had in the early 90's, I was actually my most athletic then, lol.

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, haven't talked to a ton of people yet but the feedback so far has been fantastic, lots of compliments. Nearly all of the credit goes to the wife, from the innovative guest book, pictures at the table, centerpieces, shot glass gifts etc. It was mostly her with me agreeing to it.

JeremyCuse said:
LOL, what year did your table have? I suspect that was really the horrible school pictures that most schools had in the early 90's, I was actually my most athletic then, lol. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, haven't talked to a ton of people yet but the feedback so far has been fantastic, lots of compliments. Nearly all of the credit goes to the wife, from the innovative guest book, pictures at the table, centerpieces, shot glass gifts etc. It was mostly her with me agreeing to it.

I'm gonna guess you were about 12. What sport did you play? Soccer?

Those things for guests to write marriage words of wisdom on were cool. I had one made out that said "Don't get mad, get even". But people wouldn't let me put it in the box for some reason.

You should feel special Jeremy. I wore that orange bow tie for my wedding almost 20 years ago and ONLY gets brought out for very special SU occasions such as the Cancer Ball or for weddings where the bride and/or groom are HUGE SU fans.

We felt truly blessed to see the Orange bow tie, we are already trying to plan additional events where we can force you to wear it again.

I'm gonna guess you were about 12. What sport did you play? Soccer?

Those things for guests to write marriage words of wisdom on were cool. I had one made out that said "Don't get mad, get even". But people wouldn't let me put it in the box for some reason.

LOL you should have totally put that in there, would have been hilarious to read. No soccer, football, baseball, basketball the usual sports. Would have loved to have tried Lax but no one I knew played it and my school didnt have it either.

Thanks Mike, so great to see you and the misses there. Sounds like you guys had a great time, we both loved your group gifts as well. Wish you guys could have stayed a little longer and seen steve and craig wilson getting down on the dance floor.

If people want to identify themselves, fine, but I don't think it appropriate for a third party to identify others on a message board like this (which anyone can read). You can pretty much tell from those who posted about the wedding... as to who is in the picture. For example, as I posted somewhere here, I am the one in the orange dress!

Last edited:
If people want to identify themselves, fine, but I don't think it appropriate for a third party to identify others on a message board like this. You can pretty much tell from those who posted about the wedding... as to who is in the picture. For example, as I posted somewhere here, I am the one in the orange dress!
Pic should be called "Name that Cuse"!