Jeremy's "better late than never" Season Preview! | Syracusefan.com

Jeremy's "better late than never" Season Preview!

Attack. So far he's only seen action in the 4th qtr.

He's got an assist.

Voight's only seen garbage time at this point, had he not played in the fall he probably would have redshirted. Look for him to have a chance to earn some PT next year with multiple attack spots being open.

Did i miss the preview? Interested to hear Jer's take on this team, or others'. I didn't see Sienna, but I did watch Albany. Of note:

- Evans ran straight into the defense and got stripped a couple of times. He's a decent feeder, but he's no DD;
- Mellen looked ridiculous for a frosh. He missed a couple slides but that's to be expected. Not tall but solid, very good feet and a nice option to guard quicker attack players; good on the clear, ground balls, .. kid is impressive;
- bad news is offense has no "star"; good news is they have no "star" (goals from what, 9 players?). The balance is an advantage, although we were inefficient against Albany's zone;
- DeJoe's shot is a rocket and his placement is better;
- our EMO D looked good;
- Lane is going to be hard to stop once he gets more comfortable out there;
- Ben is a stud, and Paduda looked much improved. I'm not sure how good the Albany X kid was (he's big and strong). But if what Ben did against him is any indication, we're solid and deep at the X.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom