Jermaine lawrence | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jermaine lawrence

Warrick?

No, not that athletic, and a better outside shooter. Think John Wallace. He even looks a bit like him.

i'd rather land lawrence than beejay. jermaine seems to continue to improve while i'm not sure beejay has the same potential.

signing ennis, lawrence, jefferson would be nice. rysheed jordan would also be a good addition.

I know feces that would find that statement highly insulting.
You know feces?

images

Conceivably we can land both Lawrence and Anya considering they play different positions. If Lawrence comes here which would be great, that would probably take us out of the running for Vonleh and Roberson who are similar players.

Conceivably we can land both Lawrence and Anya considering they play different positions. If Lawrence comes here which would be great, that would probably take us out of the running for Vonleh and Roberson who are similar players.

feels like beejay is heading to bloomington.

feels like beejay is heading to bloomington.

That seems to be the case, I was responding to the fact that the two of them don't affect each other in recruiting at least from our perspective

That seems to be the case, I was responding to the fact that the two of them don't affect each other in recruiting at least from our perspective

but lawrence is better than beejay anyway.

but lawrence is better than beejay anyway.

I agree with you but they play different positions, and we're going to take a sf/pf and a C in this class, and as of right now Anya is considered one of the best centers. Though I'm not enamored by Anya a class of him Lawrence and Ennis would be a great one. Basically my point is that its not an either or between Lawrence and Anya.

I don't even want Anya. I don't think he fits our system. Lawrence on the other hand is prototypical. I want him as much as, if not more, than I want Ennis in Orange.

I don't even want Anya. I don't think he fits our system. Lawrence on the other hand is prototypical. I want him as much as, if not more, than I want Ennis in Orange.

Yep, I think Anya love is dying among the recruitniks on the board.

on dave telep's live chat today someone asked him about SU's 2013 class. telep replied that SU is really focused on landing ennis, and the second name he mentioned was jermaine lawrence.

so the recruiting world can picture lawrence in orange too.

on dave telep's live chat today someone asked him about SU's 2013 class. telep replied that SU is really focused on landing ennis, and the second name he mentioned was jermaine lawrence.

so the recruiting world can picture lawrence in orange too.
i can picture it... and it gives me a chub. hypothetically speaking of course.

After watching those videos I would have a broner if he commited to cuse'. hypothetically

is it just me or does lawrence remind you of kevin durant?

this kid has huge upside, tons of potential, NBA skills...boeheim needs to sign him.

I take that as meaning us, us, and us.
Lawrence is very close with his Mother and family. Can't really see him leaving the east coast for college. Gotta feel good if it comes down to us and Rutgers.

winning.gif

this kid has huge upside, tons of potential, NBA skills...boeheim needs to sign him.
I believe... It's just you. BOOM.

lets not get ahead of ourselves bernfever.

Lawrence is a no doubt lottery pick... maybe even after his Freshman year... if not us, hopefully Florida. Not worth wasting his talent at RU

For those in the know, would Lawrence put Okoboh out of the running? Is there room at the Inn for 3 (including Ennis)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom