Jermaine lawrence | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Jermaine lawrence

you are the type who goes to blogs and types: "uk better have velcro on their banner, because it will be vacated soon!"

those are the users and posts that make SU look bad.

And you are the the type who hasn't a clue what he's talking about, but continues to make asinine assertions that are dunce cap caliber.

You are the type of user making posts that make SU look bad. And judging by how your nonsense is being received in this thread, apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Wow, this is really getting out of hand now, something needs to be done. This guy has climbed the ladder and is now officially on brncusefrvcuse level.
Although I still they they are one in the same.

I think I'm going to have to turn my alerts off or somehow unsubscribe from this thread because everytime I sign on I have 20 new alerts about this thread of which 18 are Nerlo rambling about nothing and no new news on Lawrence :bang:

He posted 200 times in 8 days!? Just wait til we hit September/October he will single-handily take over the basketball boards!

bringing in the best players is the criteria.

A lot of it depends on how many players you get. If you've got higher turnover, you bring in bigger classes. Go back and look at SU's average per player star ranking. That's how you tell accurately how well we've been doing. We've missed out on a few elite guys, but most schools do, you know. Even Duke and Carolina.

true, but why not go after maybe one or two kids a year who has one-n-done potential?

dook has started to do so. unc and ucla have too. look what happened when boeheim did sign a one-n-done back in 2002.

and no one in orange nation will ever complain or say anything negative about one-n-done carmelo.

They do. Jesus, you just do not want to get that. How many McDonald's or Jordan Brand 4 and 5 star guys have we brought in these past 5 years or so? We're tearing it up.

It's a losing battle guys trying to drop knowledge on somebody who already knows everything according to them. Plus it's hard to take anybody seriously who thinks Cal has never done any wrong in his coaching career.
20120209-063405.jpg

It's a losing battle guys trying to drop knowledge on somebody who already knows everything according to them. Plus it's hard to take anybody seriously who thinks Cal has never done any wrong in his coaching career.
View attachment 914

The dude is crazy, it's like talking to a brick wall, it doesn't make any sense...

i still think nerlo is bjorn in disguise.. if not the similarities are just eerie.. aside from the b-reese comments. its all the same.. thread hijacking at its finest.. do we need to assign a syracusefan.com marshall to police thread hijacking? and yes thank god for ignore

This is a totally serious question, is that type of behavior a sign of mental issues? I assuming he isn't just messing with everyone, and if he is, I congratulate you for getting under everyone's skin, well done.

This is a totally serious question, is that type of behavior a sign of mental issues? I assuming he isn't just messing with everyone, and if he is, I congratulate you for getting under everyone's skin, well done.
I think this is a sign of a young man who needs to leave his cpu or smartphone alone and go outside to enjoy the great outdoors.

IMG_20111212_112600.jpg

so how does the money exchange work? i'm curious to know.

i heard a rumor that SU backed off tony davis once the rumor of his pops asking for 250K.

I do know that SU was the 9th most profitable team last year, compared to uk, who was 5th. but there wasn't a huge difference in revenue. also, boeheim was the 25th highest paid coach while cal was the 1st, so SU has extra cash tucked away somewhere.

if its the boosters who pay, how does that work?
For instance: A major Duke booster whose company is in Durham, hired Chris Duhon's mother for a job that hadn't existed. Chris showed up at school with a late model Lexus. Before that, his mom was unemployed and the family's home in Louisiana had been in foreclosure. Rasheed Wallace's mom got a job with the state of NC when he was recruited out of Philly. Kentucky sent cash by overnight delivery to Chris Mills. Jack Givens had a high paying job which required him to come in one day a week and turn on sprinklers. They offered to move DC's girlfriend down to Lexington. Marcus Liberty told SU that he couldn't come to SU because Illinois was taking care of his whole family. Billy Owens always had new $50 bills at a local restaurant and of course the sweet lease deals from Bill Rapp. You should also read about Chris Webber and John Wooden to learn a bit more about how things work in the big world. Then go back to syracuse.com now that your summer recess is here.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

For instance: A major Duke booster whose company is in Durham, hired Chris Duhon's mother for a job that hadn't existed. Chris showed up at school with a late model Lexus. Before that, his mom was unemployed and the family's home in Louisiana had been in foreclosure. Rasheed Wallace's mom got a job with the state of NC when he was recruited out of Philly. Kentucky sent cash by overnight delivery to Chris Mills. Jack Givens had a high paying job which required him to come in one day a week and turn on sprinklers. They offered to move DC's girlfriend down to Lexington. Marcus Liberty told SU that he couldn't come to SU because Illinois was taking care of his whole family. Billy Owens always had new $50 bills at a local restaurant and of course the sweet lease deals from Bill Rapp. You should also read about Chris Webber and John Wooden to learn a bit more about how things work in the big world. Then go back to syracuse.com now that your summer recess is here.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Dont tell moqui thats why noel went to uk though.

Im a
Thanks, that's one of my fishing spots around my home in Ft. Lauderdale.
I'm a fisher as well, give me my boat on the Canadian side and I will catch you so many bass and pike you wouldn't believe. I imagine you caught some snakeheads down there, saw on river monsters they are invading.

To all those interested I am sorry about going way off track of the thread at hand, but I am curious...

Just got back from a few days of vaca and dont plan on reading 100+ posts. What do I need to know about Jermaine Lawrence? Thx

Only that he has absolutely nothing to do with 98% of this thread.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Just got back from a few days of vaca and dont plan on reading 100+ posts. What do I need to know about Jermaine Lawrence? Thx
Hmmm, well most of this thread is just about recruiting in general and Nerlo rangel arguing with everyone, not very sure there even is a Jermaine Lawerance post in here but probably the first 2-3 pages (I'm not going to look), but this rook, as Bees stated, is giving this board hell.
I think it's brncusefrvcuse, just with a new handle...don't bother trying to talk to him, it is like talking to a brick wall...it's not going to understand a damn thing.

Im a

I'm a fisher as well, give me my boat on the Canadian side and I will catch you so many bass and pike you wouldn't believe. I imagine you caught some snakeheads down there, saw on river monsters they are invading.

To all those interested I am sorry about going way off track of the thread at hand, but I am curious...
All kinds of craziness are invading these parts. The gators are no joke and seem to always pop up out of the blue.