jersey question | Syracusefan.com

jersey question

I've used AliExpress. Never purchased a basketball jersey (gotta make sure you get it from the right buyer). Bought a Michael Brantley jersey and absolutely love it. Cost me $26 with shipping.

Aliexpress.com for certain. I've probably bought 20 on there from all different sports. Sometimes you have to manipulate the search terms to find exactly what you want as things can be misspelled or named incorrectly but I've never had a problem and if you don't get what you are supposed to then you get refunded completely. Never had a single problem.

Aliexpress.com for certain. I've probably bought 20 on there from all different sports. Sometimes you have to manipulate the search terms to find exactly what you want as things can be misspelled or named incorrectly but I've never had a problem and if you don't get what you are supposed to then you get refunded completely. Never had a single problem.
How long for delivery?

Usually 2-3 weeks. When you find something you like there is usually free shipping and it will list out the expected delivery time. Can usually plan on 3-4 days before it ships out and then somewhere in the middle of that delivery time. Can't say I've ever ordered one of the odd syracuse jerseys on there in fear that they would be horrible looking but did order an orange carmelo and its pretty much perfect. Sometimes the colors will be just a bit off or a nameplate is a bit off center but more often then not they look pretty spot on and for about 20% of the cost.

Yes, I think I posted the wrong site before, I have ordered a couple of jerseys from there, took a while to get them, but it was worth it, good quality.

thanks. i think im gonna be spending some bucks on that site.