Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in conference realignment in the future and the FB program maybe never being more than a 1-2 decent season program out of 4-5 seasons……. Sure would free up a ton of time throughout the year.
We may not have a choice. We just might not be relevant again. What is the point? To be the Washington Generals? If the kid wants to go to Europe, fine. But if it is to go to another school, and I have zero knowledge that it is, that is a neutron bomb on our program. What are we even doing?

People have some stellar revisionist history. No one said it wouldn’t be a problem, the point that I and a couple others made was that Adam had his own plan that didn’t align with university, it wasn’t the universities job to bow down to him.
The plan should have been getting basketball players.

Wonder why we haven’t shown more interest towards Centers in the portal. Coaching staff had to have played with the idea that he’d be gone..
I've heard Hima, Peter Carey and Patterson have all made HUGE jumps since the season ended... /sarcasm

We may not have a choice. We just might not be relevant again. What is the point? To be the Washington Generals? If the kid wants to go to Europe, fine. But if it is to go to another school, and I have zero knowledge that it is, that is a neutron bomb on our program. What are we even doing?
SDSU and FAU are pretty relevant. Weird how they are immune to these issues

The plan should have been getting basketball players.
The university is larger than its basketball program, or do those other 16,000 students not exist?

Would really hate this for the guys on the staff... and have to figure that takes a hell of a nut shot at future attendance.

I don't really care who your source is. I know for certain that he was planning on staying as of 11 days ago. Things change, of course. I will say this, if we can't keep Jesse, because another school can get him more money, we might as well close up shop.
If this is the case, I’m not going to make the two hour drive to games anymore.

This is why I just can’t lately with all this bs. If Jesse leaves we need another center…period it sucks that he might leave but it’s reality until the admins realize we are sunk until we can spring for the money to keep this program sustainable

I don't know what Kent wants or doesn't want. I have never ever talked to him. Have you? I am certainly not going to take one guys word who while helping us, is a guy looking to sell his brand first and foremost.

You heard a lot about FAU before this year, did you? We play in a major league conference with major league programs. Those schools aren't getting worn down against the programs we are.
Okay, let’s talk about other relevant schools:

Marquette, Xavier, saint marys, TCU, Creighton, Iowa state, West Virginia

Why are they immune?

I’m shocked. If anyone knows more about Jesse possibly transferring, can you just clearly state what you know about it instead of little teasers to make everyone spiral?

What centers are even available? HD isn’t coming here. He wants to make the tourney and compete. Who else?

I don't know what Kent wants or doesn't want. I have never ever talked to him. Have you? I am certainly not going to take one guys word who while helping us, is a guy looking to sell his brand first and foremost.
If it comes out publicly that we lost him on money, we might as well pack it in. We will constantly get roster raided of any talent, and impact transfers will hardly consider us if our rep is we can’t compete NIL wise

Okay, let’s talk about other relevant schools:

Marquette, Xavier, saint marys, TCU, Creighton, Iowa state, West Virginia

Why are they immune?
Coaching and adaptability lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics