Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you are speculating about who my source is, and that's totally fine. All good. I can't say one way or another. But regarding Jesse and NIL, stay tuned on that.
I think we might have an idea.

I don't really care who your source is. I know for certain that he was planning on staying as of 11 days ago. Things change, of course. I will say this, if we can't keep Jesse, we might as well close up shop.
That would be extremely rough for Red

I don't really care who your source is. I know for certain that he was planning on staying as of 11 days ago. Things change, of course. I will say this, if we can't keep Jesse, because another school can get him more money, we might as well close up shop.

Yeah if that's truly where we are 100 pct agree. Entering pointless territory at that juncture.

I wonder if this is less about the actual $$$ amount but more so finding boosters that are willing to play in the NIL grey area like other schools are willing to

I don't really care who your source is. I know for certain that he was planning on staying as of 11 days ago. Things change, of course. I will say this, if we can't keep Jesse, because another school can get him more money, we might as well close up shop.
I definitely understand where you're coming from with your comments here, and I do agree that NIL could end up being an issue for Syracuse.

re-reading Scott11's post regarding more NIL $ - I'm wondering if he was replying to the Dickinson comment and meant Dickinson not Jesse
He mentioned the visa though. Dickinson doesn’t have that issue

Wow. This honestly makes me question whether it’s worth following college sports anymore TBH.

Throw in conference realignment in the future and the FB program maybe never being more than a 1-2 decent season program out of 4-5 seasons……. Sure would free up a ton of time throughout the year.

Wonder why we haven’t shown more interest towards Centers in the portal. Coaching staff had to have played with the idea that he’d be gone..

I definitely understand where you're coming from with your comments here, and I do agree that NIL could end up being an issue for Syracuse.

Yikes. All that $$ into Dome upgrades... and then..

Close. It's not Binghamton. It's UAlbany :)
3A2FB302-7BA1-4776-A272-6A56FA661D69.gif

Thought it wasn’t a big deal that Weitsman wasn’t in the mix at the same level as before.

SMH
People have some stellar revisionist history. No one said it wouldn’t be a problem, the point that I and a couple others made was that Adam had his own plan that didn’t align with university, it wasn’t the universitiy’s job to bow down to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom