Jim Boeheim calls Brian Higgins 4-1-24 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim calls Brian Higgins 4-1-24

Fwiw, I'm not calling Jim a liar, per se. I believe he believes his "side" of the story. I don't believe he's accepting that Mike knew Jim wanted to continue coaching and wanted to coach his kids.

I wouldn't be disappointed if he called him a liar on this.
I would hope Mike lays low on this out of respect for JB, but seeing as Jim still wants to talk about it and he just got, ya know, FIRED, he might not hold his tongue anymore. No idea why Jim feels the need to continue to discuss this time period.

I would hope Mike lays low on this out of respect for JB, but seeing as Jim still wants to talk about it and he just got, ya know, FIRED, he might not hold his tongue anymore. No idea why Jim feels the need to continue to discuss this time period.
Nothing but hard feelings if Hop ever called out JB, won’t ever happen.

He’s old, what do you expect? Geriatrics do this

JB slipped and caught himself - he admitted in that interview that Hopkins knew JB wanted to continue to coach. This isn’t difficult to understand. Hop knew JB wanted to continue and did the honorable thing and made it so he didn’t have to push out JB. JB didn’t openly ask him to do that but I am sure Hopkins could sense it.

JB trying to star in the sequel to Grumpy Old Men?
Would be a trilogy. I preferred the second over the first lol

IMG_2504.jpeg

Do i have to remind you all again of Board Rule #1???

And BTW, that Higgins guy and his Producer should try to bury that, they didn’t know how to handle JB on without being a scheduled guest.

I love the fact that JB called in to set the record straight regarding Hopkins, it took him about 2 minutes, then Higgins should’ve realized he had Jim Boeheim on a day after the F4 was set snd and got into it. Instead, he came off as as a 2nit hack in nowhere radio land and as if he also didn’t believe Coach, not Jim you idiot ….C.O.A.C.H. I Think he’s earned it, and squirmed to dance around things.

The people who don’t believe JB are same people who believe Mullen was on campus over thanksgiving.

3rd part in the series would star JB in a solo performance called “Grumpiest Old Man”. It would be him standing behind a podium at a press conference just whining and berating everyone in the audience for 90 minutes.
Excited Gold GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom