Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse

Buddy, Jimmy, & Cole walk into The Melo & tell Joe “it’s us 3 vs you & whoever”.

Joe, without hesitation, says “Give me Ben & Gerry”.

Sprinkle GIF by Pixie Dust Sprinkles

What were the other schools Jimmy Jr was possibly going to? Weve seen reports on nearly every player out there with a list of schools that called the yet nothing for Jimmy Jr yet reported

the suggestions from local media he might not come here felt rather propaganda-ish...to distract from the obvious...just my opinion.

again, nothing to do with his talent...i want him on the team, but seems like they were controlling the story.

Personally, I think it's a great story and a great way for JB to close out his career. I don't know how the team will perform and who else may join the mix, but I'm hoping for great things this year. It's the way the story should go. Those of you that want JB gone ASAP might consider that the quickest way for JB to retire is to win a NC with his sons. I think we can all support that...a win/win for all!!

Love that The GOAT is going Full Boeheim!

It’s pretty much like going Full Broyld to all the 5’2” syracusefans out there.

LGO.

I think he can be a good piece no doubt...If he's the 3rd forward...probably the best they could do for next season.

If he's starting over Benny or Swider...it coud get weird...(unless he somehow just beasts out all year)

Assume this means JB knows that Q is not returning.
Jimmy isn't coming here to be the 4th forward who never plays.

1 year of eligibility left (I know that was talked about a lot on here)

Talks about interest from other schools but doesn't name any.

"Boeheim entered his name in the transfer portal last November. Back then, he said, he wanted to explore the possibilities, to see what was out there.

He spoke, he said, with “a good amount of programs” that made contact, but nothing advanced to a serious stage. Later in the process, a couple ACC coaches reached out to his dad to ask whether Jimmy would be headed to Syracuse or whether he was legitimately looking for a new college landing spot."

Who would rebound against an old school UNC team better? Just curious, because I really don't know.
the good news is UNC just lost a half dozen players 6'9" and taller - we won't be playing against old school UNC this year..

Are there really people who expected Quincy to return after he declared? I always thought that it was pretty obvious that he'd end up playing in Europe next year.

1 year of eligibility left (I know that was talked about a lot on here)

Talks about interest from other schools but doesn't name any.

"Boeheim entered his name in the transfer portal last November. Back then, he said, he wanted to explore the possibilities, to see what was out there.

He spoke, he said, with “a good amount of programs” that made contact, but nothing advanced to a serious stage. Later in the process, a couple ACC coaches reached out to his dad to ask whether Jimmy would be headed to Syracuse or whether he was legitimately looking for a new college landing spot."
Hilarious that they use the term "lands" in this headline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom