John Bol is likely staying | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

John Bol is likely staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he brought the house down when he let the team know.
1622046379976.jpeg

I actually like him as an energy guy off the bench. He is very quick for his size and could easily develop into a good zone presence like BMK.
Potentially, if he can be half of what BMK was on defense I’ll be happy but JBA has to work on his coordination, strength and just in general basketball IQ. All of which can take awhile. Offensively I don’t want him anywhere near the ball unless he is setting a screen lol

Great locker room guy to start. 6-10 guys who can fly up and down the court don't grow on trees. He has time in the program and is a good athlete. We lacked athletes as one of the concerns this year. You have two guys in JBA and Frank who are raw but very good athletes in their own right to both help in practice and to throw into the mix as possible contributors if things break well in their development.

Perfect end of the bench guy...throw him in if you need him and he has to be accounted for at 6'10...

got an underrated touch/shot...he could get a lot better before he graduates, no doubt

What is the disadvantage to having him back? And if he improves, so much the better.
I'd love to see him develop a strong handle and maybe get some run at PG, and maybe, you know, upgrade the position or some such...

Would think this is likely some combination of a lack of a desirable landing spot elsewhere, the potential that Sidibe’s recovery is in doubt, and perhaps Frank is still considering a visit to the portal.

Agreed across the board.

Saw some data that indicated that there are thousands of players still in the portal, most of which haven't found new programs. This might be the best option for Ajak.

Yeah im totally good with this for a number of reasons
- we have a 10th for practice/scrimmages who's not a walkon
- insurance if a few bigs get hurt, have academic issues, or leave during the year
- great kid who brings energy, positivity and chemistry to the bench

I hope that he does not read this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom