John Daly | Syracusefan.com

John Daly

Toga

Living Legend
Old John on a bit of a hot streak. Just won his first tournament in 10 years (in Turkey) and got engaged to someone way over his head (his caddy). But my goodness it looks like he's nursing in this picture.

Anna+Cladakis+Daly+PGA+Championship+Round+zf_B4LtwH0ol.jpg

So much for the gastric bypass procedure he had done
Known a few folks who have had the procedure and they tend to gain their weight back and then some.

Known a few folks who have had the procedure and they tend to gain their weight back and then some.
I knew one person who had that done. He gained the weight back and then died.

Same here. You have to change your lifestyle as well, or you end up back where you started

He is a complete a hole.
Well, I don't know what you are basing that on, but the encounters I have had with him he has always been very gracious. He does have some personal demons, no doubt. On the other hand, you would be very surprised which golfers are AHoles

Well, I don't know what you are basing that on, but the encounters I have had with him he has always been very gracious. He does have some personal demons, no doubt. On the other hand, you would be very surprised which golfers are AHoles
Yeah I had a not so good one with him.

Some other idiots for me at least are Furyk and Els

I remember my son and I following Chi Chi Rodriguez and Gary Player at a Senior tournament in Richmond many years ago. Chi Chi was on a roll making a bunch consecutive birdies and using his putter as a sword. He finally miss and he then turn to the spectators and said as he shrugged his shoulders : Well you got make par sometime. The place went nuts. Chi Chi was a hoot and Gary was very gracious. It was really an enjoyable day.

I remember my son and I following Chi Chi Rodriguez and Gary Player at a Senior tournament in Richmond many years ago. Chi Chi was on a roll making a bunch consecutive birdies and using his putter as a sword. He finally miss and he then turn to the spectators and said as he shrugged his shoulders : Well you got make par sometime. The place went nuts. Chi Chi was a hoot and Gary was very gracious. It was really an enjoyable day.
Funny, Furyk posed for a pic with my son, was very nice and signed everything he gave him. Even had a pic taken with Fluff! The biggest Ahole by far is Nick Faldo. Just miserable, would not give anyone the time of day, and this is after his career was over and he was playing practice rounds with the pros. Zach Johnson was great, went out of his way to cone talk to us and sign. There are more AHoles, but Faldo takes the cake

Funny, Furyk posed for a pic with my son, was very nice and signed everything he gave him. Even had a pic taken with Fluff! The biggest Ahole by far is Nick Faldo. Just miserable, would not give anyone the time of day, and this is after his career was over and he was playing practice rounds with the pros. Zach Johnson was great, went out of his way to cone talk to us and sign. There are more AHoles, but Faldo takes the cake
To wit...
http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2014/12/16/7401541/nick-faldo--sam-torrance-ryder-cup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom