Jordan Evans feels fully healthy, flourishes for Syracuse after early-season injury (DO) | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Evans feels fully healthy, flourishes for Syracuse after early-season injury (DO)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Jordan Evans has emerged on the second-line midfield for Syracuse. The sophomore has scored five points in his last three games...

042115_S_MlaxUNC_FrankiePrijatel_PE.jpg

http://dailyorange.com/2015/04/jord...ishes-for-syracuse-after-early-season-injury/

Great to see 22 producing, I have a lot of respect for him pushing through two Injuries, it does start to effect you mentally and must have been the same for Nicky G. Hes battled through to make it onto the 1st middie line and produce for his team. I have been impressed with his play and looks like the player that we recruited out of High school!, its different when we have a 22 out there, it means something to us!

Ive noticed a few times on ESPN that they have mentioned JoJo not producing his first few years I think thats totally untrue as he was great in his freshman year wearing number 1 but I guess that's their opinion!

Troy the trainer is a great guy and works hard to keep our athletes going! Let see an article on Troy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom