Josh Jackson | Syracusefan.com

Josh Jackson

One and dones don't go to Michigan State.Kudos to Izzo he actually develops players.

They've lost in the first round 5 times since 2002.

Boom or bust. If they win that first game, they are basically going to the Final Four... I remember the year their starting PG gets a season ending injury in the 2nd or 3rd game or something. Result? Final Four. Of course.

When I clicked on this thread, I though I was going to get an update on the life of "Pacey" from Dawson's Creek.
He plays the cuck husband on Showtime's drama series The Affair. Season 1 was excellent. Season 2 was meh.

From the article: "Tom Izzo’s team also is losing two other forwards, Javon Bess and Marvin Clark Jr., to transfers, and Matt Costello and Colby Wollenman are graduating."

Apparently the Naismith Player of the Year wasn't worth mentioning.

Davis is currently the #13 pick according to DraftExpress.

With such a loaded roster at least they maximized their potential and went far in the NCAA Tourn--oh, oh no...

capture_20160318_154656.jpg

Well, to be fair, I think he was only talking about MSU's inside game/losing forwards and the losses they'll have there. Valentine is a perimeter guy.

NCAA "success" aside, I'm not sure Kansaa is the place to go to maximize your stock for the draft.

I mean, did Diallo even f((King play this year?

NCAA "success" aside, I'm not sure Kansaa is the place to go to maximize your stock for the draft.

I mean, did Diallo even f((King play this year?
Kansas is where McDonald's All-Americans go to disappear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom