Class of 2017 - JUCO DE Alton Robinson(OK) Signed/ Eligible to Play Immediately | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DE Alton Robinson(OK) Signed/ Eligible to Play Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try and cut and paste for those too lazy to click the link. ;)
Lazy would have been to click your link. I googled it myself and posted it again. That's stupidly busy, not lazy. :)

Also, I provided a date for the article. That's bonus stuff!

giphy.gif

Dave Boller is the king at finding talent. What a hire!
Yup...plus Dino brings instant cred.

Kid played at one of the huge TX high school programs. The school is in San Antonio.

If adding him saves a freshman's redshirt at DE...so much the better. Depends on how fast he gets here...he should have the mandatory amount of practices by MTSU at the latest.

Last edited:
Wow. Well, works for me. Suit on up.

Hilarious. This kid goes to Penn State or Rutgers and 10 of you have already posted the usual unwitty things that get said about those god-less programs every week. He wears Orange and its a redemption story for a kid who got a bad rap for a minor offense. You cannot have it both ways.

relentless one the ball is snapped and doesn't give up on the plays.

His moves are Similar to no. 54 in which uses different techniques to attack the linemen.

Hilarious. This kid goes to Penn State or Rutgers and 10 of you have already posted the usual unwitty things that get said about those god-less programs every week. He wears Orange and its a redemption story for a kid who got a bad rap for a minor offense. You cannot have it both ways.
No we'd be jealous.

The kid was 17 and allegedly stole his ex-gf's cell phone. He wasn't gangbanging, selling drugs or raping. There is a difference.

No we'd be jealous.

The kid was 17 and allegedly stole his ex-gf's cell phone. He wasn't selling gangbanging, selling drugs or raping. There is a difference.
I guess it's just a nuance, but was she his ex at the time or were they together at the time?

agreed. Tough not to just hate everything and anything about PSU and Rutgers especially though. Oh and Duke, UCONN, Georgetown, St. John's, BC, Pitt, WVU, Miami, North Carolina (cheaters) Wake Forest ( Football coach is slimy) ...

Looks like Bruce Irvin at the same age. Should be a 3rd down monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom