Class of 2020 - JUCO LB Lonnie Rice (PA) Decommitted from Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 JUCO LB Lonnie Rice (PA) Decommitted from Syracuse

He attended Junior Day 1/19/19 at SU when he was at Bishop McDevitt (PA). He then attended Buffalo in 2020 before ending up at Lackawanna CC in 2021

He attended Junior Day 1/19/19 at SU when he was at Bishop McDevitt (PA). He then attended Buffalo in 2020 before ending up at Lackawanna CC in 2021
Now that's detail. You are on the job sister! TY

Now that's detail. You are on the job sister! TY
You want the real convoluted path, he was a QB in HS.

High School: Athletic linebacker who also played quarterback and safety at Bishop McDevitt High School in Philadelphia… was a three-time first-team All-State, All-Catholic, All-Southeastern PA and All-City selection… as a quarterback, threw for 1,659 yards and 15 touchdowns and rushed for 1,102 yards and 17 touchdowns his senior season… three-time team Most Valuable Player… broke the school record for career yards from scrimmage, career completions and career touchdowns in a season.

You want the real convoluted path, he was a QB in HS.

High School: Athletic linebacker who also played quarterback and safety at Bishop McDevitt High School in Philadelphia… was a three-time first-team All-State, All-Catholic, All-Southeastern PA and All-City selection… as a quarterback, threw for 1,659 yards and 15 touchdowns and rushed for 1,102 yards and 17 touchdowns his senior season… three-time team Most Valuable Player… broke the school record for career yards from scrimmage, career completions and career touchdowns in a season.
Sounds like a Football Player...

What do you want to know, besides what has already been posted?

He has a 3.0 GPA and has 3 years of eligibility.

After which time he’ll have his PhD, and also be able to join AARP. ;)

LONNIE RICE '20 / BUFFALO/LACKAWANNA CC, SCRANTON, PA
#3 *** 6' 1" 220 LB // BP 300 // BP 185 x 14 // SQ 300 // DL 325 // CL 200

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
MULTI TALENTED PLAYER//USED AS RB/QB/LB
FAST
AGGRESSIVE
STRONG/HITS VERY HARD
AS RB ELUSIVE & FAST W GRACEFUL STRIDES
EXC JUKES & FAKES
THROWS A GOOD BALL

ANOTHER VERY TALENTED PLAYER WHO NEEDS TO PLAY FOR A GOOD SCHOOL PREFERABLY SU

OlWArW_I_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Offers from EKU, LIU, Arkansas PB, Southern University, Southern Utah, FIU, Tenn St, Kent St, Norfolk St, Delaware St, Morgan St, UNCC, Missouri St, Alabama A&M, Georgia St, Syracuse

Another Linton prototype but already heavier

Another Linton prototype but already heavier
I see him as more of a Mikel Jones type. Hard hitter, fast, a little shorter than you would ideally want a MIKE to be.

We must have had him on our B list for a while. We have clearly been interested but guessing we were waiting on a couple other kids we offered first.

I suspect he commits by Tuesday. Sounds like we need to take an LB in this class and if he doesn’t want to commit, we will probably move on to the next guy on our list.

I see him as more of a Mikel Jones type. Hard hitter, fast, a little shorter than you would ideally want a MIKE to be.

We must have had him on our B list for a while. We have clearly been interested but guessing we were waiting on a couple other kids we offered first.

I suspect he commits by Tuesday. Sounds like we need to take an LB in this class and if he doesn’t want to commit, we will probably move on to the next guy on our list.
Reminds me of Malcolm Cater...well, without the burglary charges. Fast, explosive, hard hitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom