Class of 2020 - JUCO LB Lonnie Rice (PA) Decommitted from Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 JUCO LB Lonnie Rice (PA) Decommitted from Syracuse

Reminds me of Malcolm Cater...well, without the burglary charges. Fast, explosive, hard hitter.
I see some of that.

If he was 6’3, he would be recruited by a lot more schools.

Looks to me as though whoever did his film has sped it up some. I believe this is occasionally done to make prospects seem faster.

I see some of that.

If he was 6’3, he would be recruited by a lot more schools.

Looks to me as though whoever did his film has sped it up some. I believe this is occasionally done to make prospects seem faster.
Ha. Pretty sure this is done about 90% of the time. I actually didn't notice it on this one. This is sped up less than most for sure. I like the highlights that have the audio of all the fans etc. That is when you know they are not sped up. That's a big reason why so many don't have any audio except the music track. One of my biggest pet peeves is sped up highlights. You can't figure a player will play the same speed you see on the film, you have to just notice how fast they move relative to everyone else. I understand recruits like the music but really wish they would overlay the music on top of the live audio and put these at normal speed. But if all the other recruits speed it up I can understand why they want to. I always wonder if Colleges have accounts with Hudl where they can just review the tape at 1.0X speed. If I was a recruit I'd start my highlights off with HIGHLIGHTS SHOWN AT ACTUAL SPEED, then lay the music over top.

Last edited:
I see this kid more like Marlow Wax. Seems similar to me. Wonder if he is planned to fill that roll. Since he has 3 years, hopefully the plan is more for 2024 and beyond and not replacing Wax this year.

who isn't?
Volunteer Hand Up GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Now it's 12:03 PST...still nothing. C'mon man. Daddy needs to get on with his so-called life.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Day drinking was never so satisfying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom