Class of 2017 - JUCO TE Ravian Pierce (MS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO TE Ravian Pierce (MS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Mississippi State seems to be going (or usually goes) the Kansas State route and loading up on 2 year guys.

Also, amazing how many of those schools I now know after watching Last Chance U.

Mississippi State seems to be going (or usually goes) the Kansas State route and loading up on 2 year guys.

Also, amazing how many of those schools I now know after watching Last Chance U.

They always do. Pretty standard for them

Hmm...
upload_2016-12-15_14-30-51.png

Take this for what it's worth, but three of those Crystal Ball guys, two of them being from Mississippi State Insider, today picked Pierce to sign with SU. Like I said, take it for what it's worth, but could be something.

i'd say that's a big deal, because the LSU writer just yesterday picked Miss State and today the Miss St guys are picking Cuse. So...

Additionally Wilfong picked Cuse today and Bartow picked Cuse last week.

Potentially huge news for us. This kid would help rectify a HUGE hole in our offensive lineup, and bring a lot of talent to the position.

He'd be another playmaker.

yes, we barely threw to our TEs last year, but only because we didn't have a Pierce on our roster, not even close. He could be a big, big asset for us. Let us hope the crystal ball is on the money.

He would be a such a huge get for such a position of need in this offense. I hope he understands that he could have huge numbers for a TE that could attract a lot of attention from NFL scouts. AET proves that...I hope and pray he picks us!

According to a couple of posters on elitedawgs.com (before you go there consider that when I went to that site there was a prnographic ad, so the site may not be SFW) Pierce is going to sign with the Baberses.