Class of 2017 - JUCO TE Ravian Pierce (MS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO TE Ravian Pierce (MS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

This guy is a monster. Look at his highlight from Dec. 2nd on hudl. His juco team was throwing bubble screens to him. Runs like a gazelle for his size.

No doubt. Watch his jet sweep at the 1.22 mark.

2 of our 5 early enrollees had legit LSU offers. Pierce, former Scout 300, JUCO Honorable Mention AA. Butler, former ESPN 300 and Semper Fi AA. Fagan arguably the best High School LB in Miami this year. Guthrie the leading solo tackler in JUCO this past season and a First Team JUCO AA. A lot to like here.

Last edited:
Czwmr0sXEAAgvse.jpg

Christmas is coming early this year - finally a staff that can get things done! I can honestly say I haven't been this truly optimistic about the program's trajectory since the 90s. Some fun Saturdays lie ahead of us Orange fans :cool:

BTW - what happened to the I'm excited emoji? Couldn't add a 2nd popcorn one without exceeding the maximum of 7 options?

This kid had offers from everyone in HS.

We beat LSU, UF, Okie St, Oregon, and Miss St for him. This is the biggest recruit we have gotten in a long, long, time.

If he is good as his offers indicate, he does a lot for this offense.

This kid had offers from everyone in HS.

We beat LSU, UF, Okie St, Oregon, and Miss St for him. This is the biggest recruit we have gotten in a long, long, time.

If he is good as his offers indicate, he does a lot for this offense.
one of the things I really liked about babers is he talks about getting 4 star players. Shafer always talked about getting 2 star players and turning them in to stars. He would talk about Pugh, and the Jones brothers. Those are great but you need high rated players.

I'm going to correct myself.. that's not a gazelle that's a horse

That jet sweep is CRAZY. Dude has speed and wiggle like Erv or Briz, and he's built like a DE.

one of the things I really liked about babers is he talks about getting 4 star players. Shafer always talked about getting 2 star players and turning them in to stars. He would talk about Pugh, and the Jones brothers. Those are great but you need high rated players.

Our recruiting under Babers and this staff is exponentially higher potential than the previous several coaching staffs. We hired the right guy, and it is paying off already on the recruiting trail.

Christmas is coming early this year - finally a staff that can get things done! I can honestly say I haven't been this truly optimistic about the program's trajectory since the 90s. Some fun Saturdays lie ahead of us Orange fans :cool:

BTW - what happened to the I'm excited emoji? Couldn't add a 2nd popcorn one without exceeding the maximum of 7 options?
you mean like this
happy-elmo-smiley-emoticon.gif
or like this
dancing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif
or even this
cheerful-dancing-baby-smiley-emoticon.gif