Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if he stays in it says more about him wanting to be done with college NOW than it does anything else. Historically when we are debating if a guy should stay or go we are asking "will he be a first rounder" . For a guy to knowingly go into this draft ether means to me he just doesn't want to be here, and is fine making $50k or whatever in the G League was a way out.
Nah this is totally off base

I've heard that after the semester ended, Judah packed up and left campus. Didn't hear anything about incompletes, him bailing on school, etc.

But it's understandable that he "didn't seem to be around school much" from that point forward, given that he was 100% focused on the NBA draft process.
I assume this is typical of most guys who went through the same process Judah did

if his intention was to go pro he prob finished his final class in december. Hard to put the hard hat back on educationally if that is the agenda.

i'll be shocked if he decides to stay
He can do everything online now a days.

Finished 17th per Kenpom and bring back 90% of their minutes played
I'd put them as Top 15 maybe 10th as a stretch. Don't see them as a top 5 team. they had a great year but it will be difficult for them to repeat their feat even with all of the players back.

Hey Judah...
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If judah knew for certain which way he was going, why wouldn't he come out and say it? I
have to think he is torn even now.
But that would probably mean over thinking it. Judah, just come back, young man. We need to get to know you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom