Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for one it's not the schools. It's whatever rich person/people cares to play that game.

I assume the coaches have quite a bit of say in who the bagmen pay, and how much of the budget each kid gets.

Just trying to get a feel for this thread. Are we at a 9 or 10 right now?
6b4999438e286411551b105d8f0dfc07.gif

I knew it wasn't on ESPN. Have been watching the French Open, but where is the spelling bee these days?
It’s on ION this year. Took me a minute scrolling to find it.

I knew it wasn't on ESPN. Have been watching the French Open, but where is the spelling bee these days?
nvm found it. I love the guy who gives the words every year. The show will not be the same without him. Maybe he wants to come to SU and play basketball...

Another question I’m curious about is how many pages will this thread go up once the news is announced. My guess is 20 pages in under five minutes.
I can get behind 20, with how long we’ve all had to wait the pages are going to be flying when the news first drops regardless of which way it goes. I think 200 actually might be realistic.

I've confirmed from multiple sources that Judah still has a little under 3 and a half hours to decide what he's going to do.
I bet you had to make a few calls to get that info figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom