Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't part of the staff's pitch to Judah to come back to play with Jesse and win games and play in the tournament etc.?

Are we at risk of Judah transferring too if he returns to college? That would be devastating. Not only would that be a dagger for next year, but it would also hurt because he wouldn't be considered a Cuse player in the NBA in the future.
It would appear that way. I would assime
Judah is gone no matter what - either NBA or the portal

Wasn't part of the staff's pitch to Judah to come back to play with Jesse and win games and play in the tournament etc.?

Are we at risk of Judah transferring too if he returns to college? That would be devastating. Not only would that be a dagger for next year, but it would also hurt because he wouldn't be considered a Cuse player in the NBA in the future.

Get the gauze pads ready, because I see a dagger.

Would you leave to be drafted at 33rd or would you get a nil and bring the draft to him next year at 12 or better. I personally would not leave yet as the above to move way forward in the draft next year. We all fear injuries.

Should we be putting together a Judah Mintz 2023-24 Collective? Is the staff being proactive about securing funds in case Judah comes out of the draft and makes a demand? If Judah returns to college and transfers, I might lose it.

Judah, JJ, HD
That’s about as solid a big three you can get in college basketball.

Westry, Brown, Benny, Taylor, Copeland, Hima
That’s about as solid as you can get with role players in college. And those role players compliment the big three very well.

If that’s the rotation, final four should be the expectation

Judah, JJ, HD

That’s about as solid as you can get with role players in college. And those role players compliment the big three very well.

This Is Stupid Too Many Times GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

Judah, JJ, HD

Yesterday we were shutting down the basketball program. ;) I kid.

I have no idea what’s going to happen, and I just hope the staff can build a great roster and land some good portal guys. But yesterday’s news about Jesse portaling was a bombshell, and I worry we have some big challenges ahead. If we have Judah and JJ back, I’ll feel a lot bette. And I hope the other guys coming back make some big development leaps.

This was what I was trying to say but when I went to post a pic it’s said the file was too large

That happens to me all the time when I try to send a pic….. oh wait, sorry. You’re talking about something else.

I would pretty much stick to ESPN and The Athletic, maybe SI or Bleacher Report if you want sourced mock drafts. There’s definitely more guys out there that I like in terms of scouting reports and stuff like the video I posted earlier in this thread, but there aren’t a lot of guys with actual sources putting together NBA mock drafts.

NBADraft.net has always been horrendous both in terms of their mocks and their scouting reports.

Bleacher report? Opinions on Reddit have more value.

Well if by some miracle, HD lands here, Judah better be sprinting back to school. HD will only make Judah better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom