Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he dropped out of second rd in some latest mock draft. Sorry for lack of detail. If so I assume he’s back

So? There’s about a 100 mock drafts. Most no different than you or I doing a mock draft. Only a few have any insight at all to what an NBA team might do. Plus they haven’t even had the combine yet.

If Judah leaves, Red already has his starting backcourt in Chance and JJ. Thats plan B. He’s not getting any guards in the portal that’s better than those two. No one will come with those guards already here. He can’t guarantee a starting spot and shouldn’t.
This is the likely roster next year after this weekend. Carey/Patterson in an athletic, developmental role with GRIFF. Would love to add a quick PG with Ty-Laur Johnson. He’d add another dimension to the Cuse offense

Chance Westry 6-6 G PA
JJ Starling 6-4 G NY
Chris Bell 6-7 SF CA
Benny Williams 6-9 F MD
Naheem McLeod 7-4 C PA

Quadir Copeland 6-6 PG PA
Justin Taylor 6-6 G/F VA
Maliq Brown 6-8 PF/C VA
Mounir Hima 6-10 C Africa
Peter Carey 6-10 PF/C MA
Will Patterson 7-0 C NY

This is the likely roster next year after this weekend. Carey/Patterson in an athletic, developmental role with GRIFF

Chance Westry 6-6 G PA
JJ Starling 6-4 G NY
Chris Bell 6-7 SF CA
Benny Williams 6-9 F MD
Naheem McLeod 7-4 C PA

Justin Taylor 6-6 G/F VA
Maliq Brown 6-9 PF/C VA
Peter Carey 6-10 PF/C MA
Will Patterson 7-0 C NY
A ton of length and athleticism. Could potentially be a very good defensive team ; offense would have a lot of question marks

It’s how fringe NBA players at Syracuse works. Time and time again. Exceptions CJ Fair, and Tyus Battle. Bet they both wish they left earlier.
Boy, you got cuckoo brain. Keep talkin the crazy.

This is the likely roster next year after this weekend. Carey/Patterson in an athletic, developmental role with GRIFF. Would love to add a quick PG with Ty-Laur Johnson. He’d add another dimension to the Cuse offense

Chance Westry 6-6 G PA
JJ Starling 6-4 G NY
Chris Bell 6-7 SF CA
Benny Williams 6-9 F MD
Naheem McLeod 7-4 C PA

Justin Taylor 6-6 G/F VA
Maliq Brown 6-9 PF/C VA
Peter Carey 6-10 PF/C MA
Will Patterson 7-0 C NY
I like the potential. I think Red plays 8 to 10 and we make the dance

I like the potential. I think Red plays 8 to 10 and we make the dance
That would be an unbelievable first season for red. I hope it happens for him and for us.

May be true at this point, but lots of time for circumstances to change.
Yes, I agree. I would expect any player in a similar position as Judah to be all in on the draft. That's what he wants, to get drafted. Now, if it doesn't look like his position is high enough, I would expect him to turn back to all in on Syracuse.

Chance Westry 6-6 G PA
JJ Starling 6-4 G NY
Chris Bell 6-7 SF CA
Benny Williams 6-9 F MD
Naheem McLeod 7-4 C PA

Justin Taylor 6-6 G/F VA
Maliq Brown 6-8 PF/C VA
Peter Carey 6-10 PF/C MA
Will Patterson 7-0 C NY
I’m too lazy to average this out, but eyeballing it looks like average height of 6’8” maybe????

I like that we have a team of young kids who all saw action and hopefully make the soph jump. Hima Bell Taylor Brown JJ Chance. Add Benny if he continues his year end trajectory and we have the makings of a good team. And its Reds team.
Jesse and Joe leaving hurts in one way but it might be best for Red to have a clean slate.

A ton of length and athleticism. Could potentially be a very good defensive team ; offense would have a lot of question marks
Adding 10-20 lbs of strength to each player could make this team dangerous if they continue skill development

Chance Westry 6-6 G PA
JJ Starling 6-4 G NY
Chris Bell 6-7 SF CA
Benny Williams 6-9 F MD
Naheem McLeod 7-4 C PA

Justin Taylor 6-6 G/F VA
Maliq Brown 6-8 PF/C VA
Peter Carey 6-10 PF/C MA
Will Patterson 7-0 C NY

If we get McLeod, I’m not convinced he’s the starting 5. He might be but I don’t think it’s a sure thing. 3ppg and 2rpg doesn’t do much for me.

If we get McLeod, I’m not convinced he’s the starting 5. He might be but I don’t think it’s a sure thing. 3ppg and 2rpg doesn’t do much for me.
I realize you're big on analytics, and not so much the "look" test. But, compared to the other 3 center projects, my God, the other THREE projects on our roster; McLeod looks like the second coming of Wilt Chamberlain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom