Julius Hodge Schadenfreude | Syracusefan.com

Julius Hodge Schadenfreude

jim-boeheim1.jpg

Julius Hodge wanted to go to the place where he felt gave him the best shot of winning a title. Naturally he chose NC State over us, Maryland, and Florida.
Wait, were those the other finalists? I can't remember. That's hilarious though. He picked the ONE school that didn't win a title.

docsu said:
Julius Hodge wanted to go to the place where he felt gave him the best shot of winning a title. Naturally he chose NC State over us, Maryland, and Florida.

That's not why he went to NCST. Unless you're being sarcastic.

That's not why he went to NCST. Unless you're being sarcastic.

He said during his recruitment he wanted to go where he felt he had the chance to win a national title. Ironic given his ultimate choice and the three runners up.

What's the REAL reason? (though I think I can chance a guess...)

Wait, were those the other finalists? I can't remember. That's hilarious though. He picked the ONE school that didn't win a title.

Yeah, I remember when he committed in 2000 you had Florida was coming off a NCG appearance, Maryland who would go to the final four that season and then win it all after that, us, and NC State.

There are roughly 1 million college basketball games telecast on TV every season on approximately 4,000 networks.

How bad do you have to be to not be able to land a color commentary gig?

Does Hodge think you just get a color commentary gig based on connections?

There are roughly 1 million college basketball games telecast on TV every season on approximately 4,000 networks.

How bad do you have to be to not be able to land a color commentary gig?

Basically...worse than Dickey Simpkins

Former Wolfpack Charles Shackleford was in the media, sort of.

His teammates nicknamed him Sports Illustrated, b/c he only came out to play once a week.

Tough titties, Julius, and thanks as well. I remember faking some office emergency on his signing day to follow the chatroom while either tomcat or Jake, I think, reported live from the scene, and the pandemonium that ensued. Seems like forever ago.

Thats too funny, I am sure hak will have no problems getting one.