Off to Syracuse
1f34a.png
1f3c8.png
1f608.png

2015 DE/MLB Joe Odebode, Toms River NJ

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2864811/joe-odebode

Camp today...

Saturday, June 14 10:30 to 11:00 am 11:00 am to 2:00 pm

Visiting with Rashaad is teammate Ernie Papillon, 6'3" WR/TE.

Oh is that the one that was complaining that the trip up to Cuse was like going through the wilderness. LOL.

CuseLegacy said:
Oh is that the one that was complaining that the trip up to Cuse was like going through the wilderness. LOL.

It is. Don't think that bodes well ;)

I believe, I'm not positive, but I believe that this was the case with One of our current players. We were in the Big East obviously when he signed. I thought, I remembered having the discussion with a coach that he was close and the waiver was submitted. Otherwise he would've never red-shirted. So I think you're correct on the red-shirt ruling. During the red-shirt year they'll take preliminary or preparatory classes to decide placement.
Not sure if it is the same thing, but I believe you're referring to Durrell Eskridge. I feel like it may have been different because if I recall correctly he was already enrolled/at school then there were some eligibility hold ups and then the conclusion was that he would have to sit out and red shirt the year. The waiver Bam is referring to sounds like it would be before athlete is even enrolled at school, but maybe there has been changes or maybe I got the Eskridge situation mixed up.

According to twitter 2017 Rochester (NY) Eastridge ATH CJ Turner impressed at Syracuse camp today.

Stephen Bailey@Stephen_Bailey1 · 18m
C/O 2015 CB from Catholic Memorial (West Roxbury, Mass.) HS. RT @dreadheadpg3: Great experience at syracuse football facility
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png

No matter what happens with these kids just having them tweet out positive things about the camp is great.

Looks like it will be a busy week for visits and camp this week.

Andrejas Duerig will be visiting tomorrow 6/17 (if he survives the ride ;))

Colin Byrne has tweeted that he is visiting 6/19

Mohamed Barry has tweeted that he is visiting 6/20--6/21 (if he makes it out of Wisconsin)

Shy Cullen is attending camp on 6/21 per his Father.

Jake Pickard is visiting this weekend according to DCCuse who knows the family.

I am sure there will be more with camp Friday and Saturday.

Our top two safeties on the board are here on 6/21

Our top two safeties on the board are here on 6/21

Thanks Bnoro... If I guess right do I get a prize. So my guess would be that Kelly and Blair are visiting?

Question for those who know more than myself: Based on social media (Instagram/Twitter) it seems that a few of our guys have been in Cuse this summer doing workouts on their own (Brisley, Scissum, Morgan, etc.). Do these guys help run drills at the camps? Or do they attend them at all to interact with the campers?

Question for those who know more than myself: Based on social media (Instagram/Twitter) it seems that a few of our guys have been in Cuse this summer doing workouts on their own (Brisley, Scissum, Morgan, etc.). Do these guys help run drills at the camps? Or do they attend them at all to interact with the campers?
They are allowed to interact with campers for sure. I'm not sure if they do work the camps though. It's good to have a guy like Siriki Diabate that has the playing experience and is now a GA assisting with camps.

They are allowed to interact with campers for sure. I'm not sure if they do work the camps though. It's good to have a guy like Siriki Diabate that has the playing experience and is now a GA assisting with camps.
A change in ncaa rules allows them to work out for one month during the summer. When we were at u miami the while team was there working with the kids then doing their work outs. I asked why the team was still there and they told me it was a new rule change this year

I'm going to post the visiting list again for this week here with additions...

Andrejas Duerig will be visiting tomorrow 6/17 ... Committed!

Brandon Ginnetti visited 6/17...Committed

Colin Byrne has tweeted that he is visiting 6/19...Commit

Sawyer Dawson visiting 6/19. Had a great visit.

Tyrone Perkins visiting 6/20 ...Commit

Kyle Pugh is visiting this week per 24 7 post of Crales44. Had a good visit.

Mohamed Barry has tweeted that he is visiting 6/20--6/21 ( Committed to Wisconsin)

Shy Cullen is attending camp on 6/21 per his Father...Committed

Daiquan Kelly visiting 6/21 per the PS ... rescheduled visit.

Marquise Blair visiting 6/21 per the PS

Jake Pickard is visiting this weekend according to DCCuse who knows the family. Had a great visit.

Edited 6/18 for Perkins and Ginnetti

Edited 6/19 for Sawyer Dawson

Last edited:
I'm going to post the visiting list again for this week here with additions...

Andrejas Duerig will be visiting tomorrow 6/17 ... Committed!

Colin Byrne has tweeted that he is visiting 6/19

Kyle Pugh is visiting this week per 24 7 post of Crales44

Mohamed Barry has tweeted that he is visiting 6/20--6/21 ( he loved Wisconsin)

Shy Cullen is attending camp on 6/21 per his Father.

Daiquan Kelly visiting 6/21 per the PS

Marquise Blair visiting 6/21 per the PS

Jake Pickard is visiting this weekend according to DCCuse who knows the family.
Brandon Ginnetti yesterday too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom