Just got my latest Seventeen issue... | Syracusefan.com

Just got my latest Seventeen issue...

I much prefer reading...

2447259674_07facce308.jpg

im straight...but how did he beat out Loeb? haha allen is chubby the least straight post ive ever had. my apologies all.

WHERE THE IS CHARLIE LOEB, SEVENTEEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My confidence in that magazine is greatly diminished. Their journos really dropped the ball.

I wish you didn't post that. Now I feel like that, assuming all my activity is being monitored by NSA, I'll be on some list of perverts or potential perverts.
without question. They have already started with video and audio surveillance of your house.

Hawknose Johnny Football, Butthead Nova and that freaky looking WVU QB listed over Charley?

This selection must have been done by someone other than teenage girls.
Guys, don't worry, Charley Loeb made it too - but he's one of the hottest athletes in all of college sports. I think that's even more impressive than Drew's ranking in college football.

http://www.seventeen.com/college/advice/hottest-college-athletes-charley-loeb#slide-8

The guy listed 9th in this listing, Dylan Ennis, is the brother of Tyler Ennis.

The SU-Nova matchups should be very interesting the next few years, especially for members of the Ennis family.

sev-hottest-college-athletes-dylan-ennis-lgn.jpg

As one of the few females on this board, I should comment. Some of these guys and hot do not go in the same sentence. Cute maybe, but not hot. Some cute, some hot, and some not so much.

I know Charley Loeb's turned into a fable. But I've always wondered why John Kinder gets no love for his looks.

headshot_1_KinderJohn_2012.jpg