just in case anyone needs something to get amped for the season | Syracusefan.com

just in case anyone needs something to get amped for the season

There will no doubt be some fireworks when JB is repeatedly asked about his suspension in post game PCs, both before and after his time away happens.

There will no doubt be some fireworks when JB is repeatedly asked about his suspension in post game PCs, both before and after his time away happens.
I think it will be after and not before so the NCAA won't come looking for more to nail him with. He learned some valuable lessons in the last fiasco.

My hope is at some point in the future there will be a kiosk in the Melo center where visitors can watch excerpts from vintage JB press conferences.

I think what people should do is after the first victory in the Dome begin to chant "967... 967" and then with every win, chant the RIGHT number. Maybe even when the players meet the press after a win, the first thing they could say was the number. Nothing else, just the right number of wins. Yeah I know, JB probably will tell them not to but it would be nice to get the point across it there is no change in the sanctions.

He should just take the 10 games and move on. We cheated and got caught, again. Probably would have been 5 if he wasn't so arrogant throughout the process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom