Just renewed, nice surprise! | Syracusefan.com

Just renewed, nice surprise!

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Just renewed my four seats for football. The price dropped a 100$ compared to last year and we get an extra home game! So being the big spender I am, I splurged for 4 seatbacks (Mrs. Oburg's biggest gripe) All total, I'm paying 38$ more for an extra home game and four seatbacks for the season. What's not to like?! Best entertainment value going, I'm pumped!

Oh oh, does this mean Mrs. Oburg will want to go to more games now that there are seatbacks? Hmmm, I'll just keep that on the down low. :cool:

Just renewed my four seats for football. The price dropped a 100$ compared to last year and we get an extra home game! So being the big spender I am, I splurged for 4 seatbacks (Mrs. Oburg's biggest gripe) All total, I'm paying 38$ more for an extra home game and four seatbacks for the season. What's not to like?! Best entertainment value going, I'm pumped!

Oh oh, does this mean Mrs. Oburg will want to go to more games now that there are seatbacks? Hmmm, I'll just keep that on the down low. :cool:

Seatbacks? You sly dog! That woman will be putty in your hands! Next thing you know, she'll be schlepping beers for you at the Dome.;)

Why does my invoice charge me for two seat backs for my seats that I don't want and never requested? Is this something now being forced upon season ticket holders?

Why does my invoice charge me for two seat backs for my seats that I don't want and never requested? Is this something now being forced upon season ticket holders?
Just uncheck the box. It's kind of uncool how it is automatically assumed you want them.

It is common for non-profit organizations to add "suggested contributions" and other such things when you are ordering tickets. As the previous poster explained, just uncheck the box if you don't want them... and make sure you correctly total what you do want.

I ordered seats for the first time this past year. Was sick of being squished. It was a huge help, at the very least it protects some guaranteed and valued real estate for one's backside.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is common for non-profit organizations to add "suggested contributions" and other such things when you are ordering tickets. As the previous poster explained, just uncheck the box if you don't want them... and make sure you correctly total what you do want.

Minor quibble, but added charges/fees/donations should be "opt-in" not "opt-out" features.

For good measure, tell her you enjoy wicked as much as she does and take her shopping before each home game.
You'll be on easy Street

Well all the pre-coordination to move tickets, etc about a month ago...didn't show up. Sigh...gotta call tomorrow.

I got excited for a minute...but my seats cost did not go down. :(

so you can lease the seatbacks for the same price you can buy them outright?

So, I'm assuming DRBartlett that I should've received some correspondence about my Season Ticket Renewal by this point? I'm getting nervous, TexanMark was gracious enough to transfer some long sought after seats to me this past season, seats I planned on hanging onto for a very long time...

Should I be concerned?

Don't know about the cost but having someone set them up before each game and not having to schlepp them around the Hill and in and out of the Dome is certainly convenient.

Don't know about the cost but having someone set them up before each game and not having to schlepp them around the Hill and in and out of the Dome is certainly convenient.
Exactly. I used to have some, lost them in a fire. :(. They were definitely a pain in the a$$ lugging them around. Especially when my boys were young and we HAD to go to Varsity before every game. Ugh. I like the convenience and financially a good deal with my ticket prices dropping. No brainer

So, I'm assuming DRBartlett that I should've received some correspondence about my Season Ticket Renewal by this point? I'm getting nervous, TexanMark was gracious enough to transfer some long sought after seats to me this past season, seats I planned on hanging onto for a very long time...

Should I be concerned?
I can't check at work...I don't think they are still on my account...check your email...Dan is working these hiccups behind the scenes.

Last edited:

Should I be concerned?

Don't hesitate to contact Dan Bartlett directly. I did that today and was very pleased. Dan is a no-BS guy and really stands by what he posts here. When in doubt, contact Dan da Man!

Not sure (didn't check) but there is a nice convenience factor of not schlepping them around on game day. Worth it in my mind...if you go that route.

Don't hesitate to contact Dan Bartlett directly. I did that today and was very pleased. Dan is a no-BS guy and really stands by what he posts here. When in doubt, contact Dan da Man!

Like I said when I got on here, I'm here for all of you. Whenever you need something let me know!

I tried to renew today but forgot my password. I was sent a temporary password, but it didn't work. Now I'm locked out and the customer service number is the Dome box office, which is closed. Damn, if only I knew someone in the ticket office to help me out.... I was even considering getting a seatback or two for myself and my elderly mother...

I tried to renew today but forgot my password. I was sent a temporary password, but it didn't work. Now I'm locked out and the customer service number is the Dome box office, which is closed. Damn, if only I knew someone in the ticket office to help me out... I was even considering getting a seatback or

Better call Saul... If you have meth lab issues. Otherwise: Scan for Dan (Dan Bartlett) if you have problems/issues/concerns/questions regarding your season ticket issues. He has been on this board many, many times telling us he can help if you contact him. The man is true to his word. Check him out.

Last edited:
Better call Saul... If you have meth lab issues. Otherwise: Scan for Dan (Dan Bartlett) if you have problems/issues/concerns/questions regarding your season ticket issues. He has been on this board many, many times telling us he can help if you contact him. The man is true to his word. Check him out.
Thanks northacuse. Dan's very helpful. He's taken care of me in the past as well. Besides, he's my nephew ;)

Thanks northacuse. Dan's very helpful. He's taken care of me in the past as well. Besides, he's my nephew ;)

OK--now I get the semi-sarcastic earlier post. :rolleyes: Always glad to throw in a plug for somebody who is doing a GREAT job like your nephew Dan.

BTW, is he an Eagles fan like us poor suckers?