Just watched replay and I'm more pissed | Syracusefan.com

Just watched replay and I'm more pissed

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
didn't notice this the first time

But the same ref that made the out of position BS out of bounds call on Cooney called the BS foul that put Sabonis on the line with 3:10 left. The two other refs were WAY closer and called nothing but out of bounds, and fankly the guy under the basket looked at the dude who called the foul sort of weird like "dude, what are u doing calling this from waaay over there?"

something was up with that ref. and by something i mean vegas.

Who called that grotesque flop by Sabonis where he acted like Lydon tossed him 7 feet through the air and was actually laughing when the whistle blew?

But the same ref that made the out of position BS out of bounds call on Cooney called the BS foul that put Sabonis on the line with 3:10 left. The two other refs were WAY closer and called nothing but out of bounds, and fankly the guy under the basket looked at the dude who called the foul sort of weird like "dude, what are u doing calling this from waaay over there?"

something was up with that ref. and by something i mean vegas.
Yeh, i noticed that too. The guy right there didn't whistle. Then the ref at halfcourt with no clear view made a call. I was wondering if it was the same guy. .

Who called that grotesque flop by Sabonis where he acted like Lydon tossed him 7 feet through the air and was actually laughing when the whistle blew?

I believe it was the older ref.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom